What's new

Voodoo drag 2 platinum and maat tank

B580A402-A71D-4B2F-B136-E825305D71BA.jpeg
FA25D3FC-CD13-4782-BA0C-2C7E9DD84C1D.jpeg
C61D3488-0DC0-48D2-AD77-4CF693658198.jpeg

Excuse the crappy photos, I’ve really not been having a good morning, lol!

Flat out since Thursday and that included being up all night on Friday night and vaping to keep warm as it was bloody freezing. I’m going to keep going and will report back when the coil goes off the boil (would have liked more time before posting the review tbh but there was a time deadline to meet!)

I just told them I use everything for a min 7 days plus it joins the queue so it will be reviewed when I get round to it.

Flat out since Thursday and that included being up all night on Friday night and vaping to keep warm as it was bloody freezing. I’m going to keep going and will report back when the coil goes off the boil (would have liked more time before posting the review tbh but there was a time deadline to meet!)
Thanks for the reply. Yeah, personally not impressed with Voopoo. They push for ridiculously early reviews and quality all over the place like Smok in my opinion. I got my Drag Mini, they wanted a review in just 1 week. Turned out it had multiple issues. They contacted me, got it? Yep I have it and it has issues, never heard from them again. Contacted them again about it here and they refuse to answer my contacts. Now they want people to review within days of getting something, that's totally unfair and bullying. Don't review it when we want and don't expect another. VOOPOO sucks! Demanding unrealistic deadlines of just days is not on.

I got the alpha and Maat tank on Wednesday and the platinum drag 2 and maat tank on Friday. I wasn't prepared to do a review that quick. If they don't send me anymore stuff I'm fine with that.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, personally not impressed with Voopoo. They push for ridiculously early reviews and quality all over the place like Smok in my opinion. I got my Drag Mini, they wanted a review in just 1 week. Turned out it had multiple issues. They contacted me, got it? Yep I have it and it has issues, never heard from them again. Contacted them again about it here and they refuse to answer my contacts. Now they want people to review within days of getting something, that's totally unfair and bullying. Don't review it when we want and don't expect another. VOOPOO sucks! Demanding unrealistic deadlines of just days is not on.
Totally agree with you which is why this will be an ongoing thread. I have to say they were great with the x217 as they gave me a good few weeks to play with it so I felt happy I’d pushed it in every way I could. I’m not expecting to get more stuff though as I won’t sugar coat things and you get an honest review and I can’t in good faith recommend the drag 2 as it is right now

Another concern is the availability of replacement coils. I know there are other coils which fit although information is scant as to which ones do but I can’t see anywhere stocking the voopoo branded ones and I do really like this mt-m2 coil supplied (not so keen on the mt-m1 one though as it’s just a bit too hot for my taste).

Totally agree with you which is why this will be an ongoing thread. I have to say they were great with the x217 as they gave me a good few weeks to play with it so I felt happy I’d pushed it in every way I could. I’m not expecting to get more stuff though as I won’t sugar coat things and you get an honest review and I can’t in good faith recommend the drag 2 as it is right now
Good on you. Neither could I the Mini.

Ok little update on the coil...this thing just will not die! 6 days of intensive use and it still tastes just as good as it did on the first day! I had an unpleasant experience yesterday. My mod was in my pocket and the voltage button must have got knocked (@VOOPOO please add a wattage lock option to the firmware :) ) and it bumped it up to over 200w without me noticing. So I picked it up and took a nice deep puff and got the dry hit from hell, literally a mouthful of death. I sat gasping as my tonsils recovered from the shock! Gingerly I dropped the watts back down to normal levels, left if for a minute to re-prime it and gingerly took a pull and to my amazement, it tasted absolutely fine! I popped the coil out to see what damage had been done and there was none! I’ve been happily vaping on it since (but have been checking the screen first, lol!)

Back
Top Bottom