What's new

Vaporesso Gen Nano Kit!

VAPORESSO GEN NANO KIT

20200717_115527.jpg20200717_170837.jpg

Thank you to Vaporesso for sending me this kit to review. :10:
This review is based solely on my thoughts and findings.

We all know Vaporesso have been producing some excellent kit especially with the GTX line. With many cross compatible devices and coils like the Target PM30, PM80 & GTX One.

I know there are many fans out there of the Gen Mod and the Nano is just as amazing but smaller and in my opinion so bloody cute! It comes with the GTX 22 tank which utilises some of the fab GTX coils. So from the off I knew I would be fan! Please note: This tank is not compatible with the QF coils from the Larger Gen Kit.

What do you get.....
Gen Nano Mod
GTX Tank 22 (3.5ml or 2ml tpd)
GTX 0.2Ω MESH coil
GTX 0.6Ω MESH coil
Glass tube (2ml)
O-rings
Micro-USB cable
GTX coil reminder card
User manual & Warranty Card

20200717_105640.jpg

The Specs
115 x 40.3 x 24.2mm
Updated generation with smaller body & portable size
4 modes Pulse Mode/Power ECO/Smart TC/DIY
2000mAh built-in battery
5 to 80W max power
AXON chip, pulse mode 27% extra cloud and flavour
Compatible with all GTX series coils and RBA
Rubber coating that gives you the soft griping with scratch resistance and fingerprint resistance
Adjustable Airflow
Low battery, No Load, Short-Circuit, Overtime, Overheat Protection
Dry Hit / Low Liquid Protection
Puff Counter

20200723_222217.jpg
20200723_222119.jpg

The Pros
  • Build Quality is top notch
  • The feel of the device in the hand is so comfortable
  • Love the colours, i was lucky enough to get the Green which is what i would have ordered myself!
  • The Axon chip.
  • All the coils are fantastic, ive tried them all across other devices and have no complaints. I used the 0.6 and 0.2 with freebase juices and enjoyed both, 0.6 for a more RDTL and 0.2 for a good DTL.
  • Amazing deep flavour with both coils
  • Nice easy adjustable AF
  • Comfortable mouthpiece
  • I appreciate the BEST watt feature for the coil
  • Battery Icon with percentage
  • Varied modes to suit many vaping styles
  • 2000mah, lasted me over a day & 2A charging
  • I did get the low juice message which was so good, normally i would have just burnt the coil by mistake.
20200718_190708.jpg

Cons, honestly these are slight niggles, no way a deal breaker at all.
  • The led screen is a little dark even when set too full brightness.
  • Wish it had a slide top fill, you have to unscrew the top section to fill
  • Not sure why they did not include type C charging as they did with the GTX One kit.
Some fab colours matching its bigger brother!
20200723_223236.jpg

Size comparison against the Degree..

20200717_105749.jpg

So, would i buy one?....yes i would but only the nano mod, i am more into mtl so will be using this Gen Nano mod with my new GTX 18 tank which i have just ordered and had delivered in black! If i was a DTL vaper i would not hesitate to order the whole kit. That being said i haven't actually tried out the MTL coils (1.2 or 1.8) but i imagine it would be a very loose mtl imo.

This kit is perfect for any RDTL or DTL vaper. Trust me this will not disappoint!

Thanks for taking the time to read my review! If you have any feedback or your own comments on the device please feel free to leave a comment.

For more information please visit.....
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/gen-nano

20200718_115420.jpg

DeeDee
20200723_225850.jpg

Haha

Been reviewing a while now love! But i do quite a few giveaways too, im not greedy u know! :5::5:
Sharing is caring
I know. I couldn't do 'em. I just be like.... 'Yeah. It's ace, mate'. Just because it was free.

Great review Dee. Am tempted to get the mod myself.
Yeah i nearly did, had it in my basket for a week and then Vaporesso said they were sending me the kit to review!

Received the gtx18 today from LPV that i ordered, going to put that on the nano tomorow.

Nice review Dee

The kit is tiny! looking at the picture in you are holding it with hand in the car you can realize how really small it is.

I agree, the refill solution on the GTX18/22 tanks is very bad.

Cant MTL? I think you can, playing with the airflow and fitting the proper coils :0.8mesh & 1.2mesh or regular
I do use those coils on the PM80 with salts at 18mg. Despite it lacks AF control, it put the rubber caps on both sides and I cut one of them leaving free one of the smallest holes. It gives a very tight, nice and silent MTL draw.

With the GTX22 tank ant AF ring maybe its a bit more difficult to get.

Sorry the speech

PS: watch out with the pulse modes. It is coil burner

Nice review Dee

The kit is tiny! looking at the picture in you are holding it with hand in the car you can realize how really small it is.

I agree, the refill solution on the GTX18/22 tanks is very bad.

Cant MTL? I think you can, playing with the airflow and fitting the proper coils :0.8mesh & 1.2mesh or regular
I do use those coils on the PM80 with salts at 18mg. Despite it lacks AF control, it put the rubber caps on both sides and I cut one of them leaving free one of the smallest holes. It gives a very tight, nice and silent MTL draw.

With the GTX22 tank ant AF ring maybe its a bit more difficult to get.

Sorry the speech

PS: watch out with the pulse modes. It is coil burner
Thanks for the comments!

As i said i haven't tried the mtl coils in the gtx 22. I will though just to see what its like but even on the pm30 i find it a little too loose lol.

Back
Top Bottom