What's new

Sigelei - E2 Kit - Python Gray

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
A slither of style…

Sigelei, a company that had been with us a few years now and oneoff the leading companies in the vaping industry. Bring out devices and hardware with quality and performance in mind but at the same time have elegant and innovative designs. Here we have the upgraded generation of the Sibra E1. The Sibra E2 and see what I thought about it below…

02f0925a-cd2b-4ba3-beed-7021502e73e1.jpg
7660944c-1292-4c9b-9088-0b84771655f8.jpg

Out the box

When sliding the lid of the box you are instantly presented by your booklets and underneath them is the very stylish Sibra E2 and Sobra mini tank. Accompanied by these are a spare glass, coil and a little bag of spares. There are actually 9 available colours schemes being Serpentine yellow, kingsnake white, python Grey, serpentine blue, serpentine red, geo white, prism red, galaxy blue and deco gold. This kit retails at $49.99 USD and approximately £40 GBP. A great price for a new bit of kit.

The E2 is powered by a single 18650 battery that does not come included in the kit. Even though I will always recommend charging your battery in a trusted brand bay charge there is the availability of charging your battery throw the device up to a 2amp charge. There is a USB cable in the box to make this possible.

The mod itself has the wattage range of 10-80 watts that can be used in many modes. There is availability to use temperature control as well. The modes that can be selected are POWER, Ti1, 316, Ni200, 304 and 317. In these modes, the device is able to read coils between 0.05-3 ohm.

· Dimensions - 85.5mm by 35.5mm by 25.5mm

· Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included

· Wattage Output Range: 1-80W

· Voltage Output Range: 1.0-7.5V

· Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0ohm

· Temperature Range: 100-300°C / 212-572°F

· Ni200, Titanium, and 304/316/317 Stainless Steel Compatibility

· TCR Adjustment Mode

· Power Mode

d2f9c64b-40c4-4263-ac41-a5afc66458eb.jpg

The body

What can I say from the minute I hoped the box I thought what a stylish looking kit this Is. With the black body and the snakeskin trim, it definitely stands out from others on the market at the moment. The attention to detail of putting the snakeskin design on the airflow adjuster on the tank was a nice touch in my eyes and finished the look off nicely for me. The size of the mod is 85.5mm in height, 35.5mm in width and depth of 25.5mm. I’m a fan of the size and shape. Small and compact and feels comfortable in the hand thanks to a great finish. The device also feels super light thanks to the zinc alloy and plastic body. So far, I have had no issues not even a rattle from the door. I found the buttons are well placed and feel great. So far, I’m impressed.

Once you turn the device on you are welcomed to a clear display from the 0.91” OLED screen. The screen is small but it still able to tell you everything you need to know and clearly. I also found going throw the device modes really easy. Everything was very clean and well presented.

The chip also offers.

· High Input Voltage Protection

· Low Input Voltage Protection

· Reverse Battery Protection

· Low Resistance Protection

· Short Circuit Protection

· Overheating Protection

· Battery Imbalance

· MicroUSB Port - 2A Max Charge & Firmware Upgrade

Placed on top we have the Sobra mini tank. The kit I received had the 5ml capacity glasses and this is great as this means our UK users can buy this as an option as restricted to 2ml with the TPD. That was also two coils. The .25ohm MS coil and the .28 WF mini coil. One thinks that I was a massive fan of the tank for was super easy to fill. Just a small swish off the top of the tank and a large filling hole appears. At the others end of the tank located at the bottom of the tank, we have the adjustable airflow in that snakeskin pattern to match the mod.

The first coil I used was the WF mini coil with a wattage range of 30-60 watts. So, I started at 30 recommended and the first thing I noticed was how restricted the air flow was. My opinion the tank just needed a little more but the way the tank performed on flavour with this coil was great. I slowly moved the wattage up and in my opinion, the coil was only ok under 50watts unless you were taking short inhales. From the time u used it I found the 45 watts area offered the best flavour with the airflow wide open.

Using the MS coil, I still found the tanks airflow a little restricted for my liking. The wattage range of this coil is a little higher than the last being 40-80 watts at .25 ohms. From the get-go, I found this coil offered a better flavour from the last and a denser cloud. Going throw the wattage range I found flavour was best at around 55 watts. I chain vape a little so any higher than 60 I found you could taste the cotton drying.

89ddb536-459a-4711-aa82-3e828787fbfa.jpg
105ef8bc-61d7-4def-8460-20d5d053cff1.jpg
ada52d86-64d6-468c-a639-52a8abd58d58.jpg
cb4de6d9-fd1e-4e3e-8c34-cf3efb7f897b.jpg
31aefc7a-c58a-4f8b-bed4-c6c05ec1bd68.jpg
feabbad2-a355-4718-a48b-c79f87592639.jpg

Pros

· Compact design

· Light in weight

· Stylish look

· Great build quality

· Easy to use

· Great feel of buttons

· Clear screen display

· Great flavour

· Upgradable

Cons

· Restricted air flow

· Coils not great at high wattage

ae834641-4127-438a-836b-84d8bc36b4e8.jpg

Conclude

Overall, I was really impressed with this kit. From the get-go, it worked well and still working great now. The finish still looks as good as it did when it first came out of the box. The general looks off this device aren’t something I would normally purchase but the more I used it the more I liked the look. Others that have seen the device have commented how much they like the design.

This device is perfect for that newbie vaper all the way to an experienced vaper. Super easy to use and a reliable device. I would recommend this device to anyone. A great bit of kit

Guest Reviewer

So, this kit has been guest reviewed by @vaper_mtb, who is currently working in the vaping world but wanted a try at reviewing products. His wide knowledgeable portfolio for liquid brands is huge and he knows a good device when he uses one. This review was his first review and he smashed it! His photos have been collecting lots of interests from all over the vaping world. He will be making a regular occurrence along with other members of the @sub_ohm_connection team.

f5d49f47-cc18-49d1-98a8-8e5a40e24795.jpg

Equipment used

Mod – Sigelei - SiBRA E2 - Python Gray
Tank – Sigelei - Sobra Mini Tank
Eliquid – Riot Squad - Pink Grenade & Momo - Peach Rice - 70/30
Coils – MS coil and WF mini coil
Battery – Samsung 25r

Back
Top Bottom