What's new

Lost Vape Grus 100w mod

Nice review @nwhornet Only had my GRUS a couple of days, running it with a 21700 topped with a Destiny, running at 40w and the battery is not lasting as long as I would have thought. I know it's not recommended to use the USB-C charger port, but when you did, did you find the connection a bit temperamental? a slight touch of the Mod or the Lead and it disconnects.

Yes the charge through the mod sucks. I've had to use it a couple of times at work and balance it in the right place to get it to charge.

Good review mate.
Cant count how many of these I´ve seen on "What did your postie bring today?" thread. Most popular mod of 2020 Q4?

Good review mate.
Cant count how many of these I´ve seen on "What did your postie bring today?" thread. Most popular mod of 2020 Q4?
Cheap as chips that's why. Well built mod let down by a less than perfect board. Fortunately a DNA75C can be fitted & wiring upgraded to make it a stellar device.

I just got the V2.0 though i don't know what the difference is, i know it's an old review but it was this review that made me want one. Seems vey good atm and i have my Aromamizer Plus sat on it.

Back
Top Bottom