What's new

IPV - V IT Kit - Fantasy Blue

Vapin'Bolt

Postman
V ITting hard…

When asked to review this kit I was like sure…never heard of it before but I was really into working with a new company. The design was to me beautifully done and worked looked the part. It’s always hard when it comes to having new companies chucking mods out there because you want them to do well. Let’s get down to It and see what It’s all about…

resize_DSC_0167.JPG
resize_DSC_0168.JPG

Out the Box

So we have the new V IT kit from IPV and what a bit of kit it is. The Mod comes in 5 different colour options Rhapsody, Fantasy, Odyssey, Galaxy and Bluesy. Which gives the buyer chance to show off their colour choice. The kit retails haven’t had an official release date as of yet but when It does I don’t think It will be too expensive.

The battery requirements are 2 18650 which for me is perfect, and for anyone already owning though readily available batteries

The mod can reach up from 5-200w and has the various function control modes.

The kit includes a USB charger which is standard throughout the vaping world however, it does recommend charging through a battery charger as you get a better performance rating and its safer.

The glass is standard at 4mll but comes with a 6ml tank which is bubble this looks great. Two coils come with the tank, a .2ohm and a .1ohm along with a mesh resin drip tip.

Always at the bottom of the box is the user manuals along with a warranty card.

resize_DSC_0169.JPG

The Build

So, let’s start out with the shape, it’s a nice feel to the hand and looks the part with the beautiful colour range. The finish is done well, and it seems to be nicely raised in areas to give you that extra bit of grip.

So, the pin Is located central of the mod and It’s a cracker It can take up to 30mm tank which Is desirable now to many people. The tank which comes with It Is 25mm and I know people will be Interested In this little bit of kit.

The firing button is located at the centre top of the mod and it fires very well not too clicky The menu option its nicely displayed with an HD screen and its very clear and easy to navigate through. The fire button brings lets you switch between different settings using the - & + buttons adjusting to the users preferred options. It is hard to get used to if you are a beginner but after practice, it will slowly become second nature.

Altering the wattage is easy to use the - & + buttons which will increase or decrease the watts in .1 and if held down will rapidly increase or decrease.

There was no down power when coming to the last bit of battery life which to me is a must I know my batteries are running equal and well. The power is really good in all modes, but the tank does require the higher wattages to get the best flavour. This does have an effect on the batteries.

So the YiHi SX540 chip is amazing and I mean it works a treat. The usage has been great getting roughly about 10-14hours out of Samsung 25r and the Sony VTC5a's. Its a game changer in terms how chips are performing. I can only say the chips is the reasoning behing the perfect battery life and the overall hitting of the power.

IPV have all the protection as follows;

Battery Reversal Protection

Short-circuit Protection

Resistance of the atomizer is lower than 0.08Ω,

Open-circuit Warning

Overtime Protection

Over-temperature Protection

Low-voltage Protection

resize_DSC_0171.JPG
resize_DSC_0172.JPG
resize_DSC_0174.JPG
resize_DSC_0183.JPG
resize_DSC_0186.JPG
resize_DSC_0190.JPG
resize_DSC_0194.JPG
resize_DSC_0197.JPG
resize_DSC_0201.JPG

Pros

· Strong hinged door

· Quality workmanship and finish

· A good weight

· Great feel to the mod In your hand

· Consistent power output until the battery is nearly drained (safety protection)

· Stylish

· Head turner

Cons

· Should be resting finished

· Screw top on the tank very fragile

· One and a half turn on the top

resize_DSC_0178.JPG

Conclude

I’ve had nothing but enjoyment from this kit and the experience has been great throughout my time using It I even got someone else to trial another one I had just to be fair and they were in agreement with me on all accounts. They did say It makes a difference in having a good-looking mod what performs.

The mod performs at its best through the whole entirety of the battery life and I think It’s a great addition to the vaping world will It do well I’m not sure, but It deserves too. The design Is great and in the hand Its so comfy. The colours are fantastic and can be aspiring to anyone. Now the tank needs some work on It and once they are sorted It will be a dream of a kit,

Overall, IPV you have done It you managed to please me and drop a great mod out there if I broke it would I buy another? I would and the reason why it’s so good in terms of tank size, quality and the overall looking of the kit. The YiHi SX540 chip is just phenomenal and its beating most mods out there at the minute. I mean it works a treat. I can't believe that I was dubious about this kit because it really will make it sell...anyone Interested In this piece I would be sure to go out and get one

resize_DSC_0191.JPG

Equipment/Products Used

Mod – IPV V IT Kit - Fantasy
Tank – IPV Tank - Silver
E-liquid – Nasty Juice – Brokski Berry – 3mg 70/30
Coil – Mesh - 0.2ohm
Batteries – Sony VTC5a 18650

Last edited:
Great review. Looking forward to trying this as it's another mod with the Yihi chip

Yeah you may want to add that "vaping bolt".
Since ipv have been making er... interesting designs, the biggest selling point is the yihi board. I believe this is the 530 board.

Yeah you may want to add that "vaping bolt".
Since ipv have been making er... interesting designs, the biggest selling point is the yihi board. I believe this is the 530 board.

I will get it added

It sure is i totally forgot to add it

The Problem for me is finding just the mod and someone who stocks them. Yihi chipped mods are my second fav to Dna chips and The V-It is something i have been looking for. I know vapesourcing have the kits and Cigabuy have 2 colours , sadly not the one i would like.
@Vapin'Bolt nice review. who sent the V-It as i can have a look plus it's usually a nice thing to thank companies for products in the review:)

The Problem for me is finding just the mod and someone who stocks them. Yihi chipped mods are my second fav to Dna chips and The V-It is something i have been looking for. I know vapesourcing have the kits and Cigabuy have 2 colours , sadly not the one i would like.
@Vapin'Bolt nice review. who sent the V-It as i can have a look plus it's usually a nice thing to thank companies for products in the review:)

Thanks appreciate that!

This is directly with the company i work alongside them for testing this was a pre release kit

I understand about the thanking them but advised to have it linked on my website

Www.vapinbolt.com only

What colour are you after?

Back
Top Bottom