What's new

Geekvape Obelisk 200w mod

red5

Achiever
My review of the Geekvape Obelisk 200w mod is now on the front page:
21F8308B-F340-4AC4-AB6D-EE78B2FEF93D.jpeg

many thanks to @Healthcabin for sending it over for review.

Been looking forward to your take on this red. Great review as always.

I've got one coming soon from sourcemore and I've recently reviewed the Obelisk 60 and the 120 fc. It's a good range from GeekVape and I like the simpler design from the Aegis.

How did you find the 510 threads on the FC 120 @Gitchy ... I’m beginning to suspect that 510 top plate is aluminium and may strip out over time.

How did you find the 510 threads on the FC 120 @Gitchy ... I’m beginning to suspect that 510 top plate is aluminium and may strip out over time.

I don't notice the threads on the 120 at all. May just be the 200 or, as you said, the one you got. I'll feedback when my one arrives next week. I'm noticing atty rash already on the 120 as well. Not a major thing but it is there.

Interested that you found the tc ok as I thought it was a bit too punchy on the 120 and I imagine it's the same board in both. I'm not a big tc user though so might just be me not using it right.

I used to be a big Tc user but I’m trying to wean myself of 316 coils because of the nickel content which gives me mouth ulcers, you may have noticed that all my reviews of atomizers now feature kanthal coils :P
There is a bit of a preheat punch but I prefer a slightly warm vape plus there’s the ability to adjust the preheat wattage too which is always worth playing with if you’re finding the initial hit a bit too much in Tc.

I used to be a big Tc user but I’m trying to wean myself of 316 coils because of the nickel content which gives me mouth ulcers, you may have noticed that all my reviews of atomizers now feature kanthal coils :P
There is a bit of a preheat punch but I prefer a slightly warm vape plus there’s the ability to adjust the preheat wattage too which is always worth playing with if you’re finding the initial hit a bit too much in Tc.

Ah very interesting. Thanks for the tips mate. I do try tc but I prefer it cooler so that'll be what I'm getting. Might just stop trying to comment on it as I clearly don't know what I'm doing lol

Back
Top Bottom