What's new

Eleaf Pico 21700/ Ello tank kit

eyeball kid

Legend
The eleaf Pico 21700 kit was. Kindly supplied to me for potv review by the ever kind Cortana at @Healthcabin.
The following represents my thoughts and not necessarily those of potv.
eleaf-istick-pico-21700-con-ello-black-sigaretta-elettronica.jpg

WP_20190625_15_30_41_Pro.jpg

Included here is the Eleaf pico 21700, 100w mod. Ello sub ohm tank, spare o rings, spare glass and extension kit, two coils (the hw 1c 0.25 nichrome and hw 2 c 0.3 kanthal dual coil.) full institutional manual plus guarantee and a usb charge lead. Oh yes and a 21700 battery.
WP_20190625_15_30_25_Pro.jpg

I'm not going to mess around too much with this review. Many of us are huge fans of the original eleaf pico mod. It's become a reliable daily driver with good looks for many but somehow the bigger 21700 model has gone under the radar and I'm noticing the Pico's are beginning to disappear from vendors stock quickly. So I wanted to see if the big boy is upto the quality of it's little brother.

The included ello sub tank is a bit of a bonus as its probably my favourite tank that is a platform for the baby beast size coils and the quality of the eleaf coils is far superior to that of smok. Both coils here performed fantastically. Within the framework of these big coils is tons of wicking (cotton and ceramic) and either one or two coils depend on model (others are available with even more internal coils in the hw 3/4/5 ect). The Ello is superbly built with a smooth slide top fill and dual cyclops airflow. It arrives in the tpd 2ml form but included in the pack is the larger glass and chimney extension that converts this (and newer eleaf 25mm tanks) up to 4mls. Flavour as I say is first class here and plenty of cloud without being too thirsty at 30-40w.

The Pico 21700.
First off it's a little larger but still feels great in the hand with a really nice natural button placement. The adjustment buttons are under the base safely hidden away like the original Pico.
The board is very similar indeed if perhaps a little more responsive. The main difference is this fella tops out at 100w and with one of the latest generation of 21700 cells the battery life is excellent. I'm getting an easy two day's of low wattage mtl vaping out of this mod.
You can fit an 18650 cell inside if you should need to but the point here is the extra oomph and life the 21700 gives.
WP_20190625_15_29_14_Pro.jpg

This is more of a prod to say grab one before they go. It's every bit as classy as the original but offers a little more flexibility in life, power and the fact that it takes tanks upto 25mm. Loved it.

Grab one here.
https://www.healthcabin.net/eleaf-istick-pico-21700-with-ello-tank-100w-p/17211.html

Thanks again to the awesome @Healthcabin .

Last edited:
Too big for me. But everyone should own a pico at some point. So sad they are disappearing.

Back
Top Bottom