What's new

Digiflavor Edge Kit

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Yes we are back again. With another hardware review. They are coming thick and fast this week.

This was sent out for the purpose of this review. So thanks to the guys over at Geekvape. All opinions expressed here are those of my own and no one else's.

Digiflavor Edge Kit.

20190124_161544.jpg

As usual we will start with the kit contents.

1 X edge mod
1 X spectre tank
Spare 4ml glass
Spare o rings
Usb cable
All the bits of paper no one looks at.

Spectre tank

The tank comes with the 5.5ml bubble glass and a 0.20ohm digimesh coil pre installed. It's a twist and remove top fill tank with dual airflow slots with adjustable ring at the bottom. The flavour is pretty good from the mesh coils. I've been rocking it at 60w I've not had any issue with leaking or anything from the tank. It feels pretty solid and well built.

20190124_161552.jpg

Edge mod

Dual 18650 200w mod. Powered by the advanced AS chipset.

Some of the specs.

power is 5-200w
0.05ohm - 3.0 ohm resistance range

5 clicks on and off
3 clicks gets you into menu
Press and hold + & - to lock/unlock the power setting
3 quick clicks of the fire button to lock and unlock the mod. So it can't fire in your pocket.

In the menu you can change all your power settings like TC AND bypass mode. It also has the soft medium and hard settings. This mod doesn't have a standard micro usb connection. It is rounded at each side of the connection so your standard cables won't fit this. So you will need to use the supplied cable for firmware updates.

15483477354241775293083.jpg

I have really been enjoying this kit. When I first saw the colour I wasn't too convinced but the @kamido green is growing on me. I love the colour screen which clearly displays all the info you need at a quick glance. The kits has a good weight to it and seems quite well built. It is a shame that there is a bit of a rattle on the battery door. Which is released by a button on the base of the mod. I've not had any issue of pressing it in my pocket and the batteries coming loose.

Pros

Great flavour and cloud production from the mesh coils

Good size and weight to it

Great chipset.

Cons

The rattle on the battery door.

20190124_161605.jpg

I have seen this for sale for around the £50 mark on UK sites.

Here is the link if you want to check it out yourself.

http://digiflavor.com/project/edge-kit/

Weird place for the fire button..or is it not the fire button and just decoration..

The USB port is type C, plug can go in either way, Yihi use it on the G Class, couple of other manufacturers & is supposed to be the format for phones. Stops drunks trying to force a plug into a hole the wrong way [emoji23].

Yea when I first saw the colour of the mod I wasn't convinced at all. But I actually quite like it

Back
Top Bottom