What's new

2021 Reviews & Updates

FFS this is getting ridiculous... It's been here since late January. No point moving it now.... People who are interested and read it know where it is..

Nah bollocks don't move it, people who don't want to read it don't have to. I enjoy reading bits of kit I'm interested in and so are many other people.

Agree, Si is a fab reviewer and has really helped me on my vaping journey.

Not sure where on the forum it should be but it needs to be somewhere, he gives so much to his reviews, i like that its a rolling thread tbh. I might do the same!

Thanks it means more than you know :) - It's up to admin now but I'm good with it being moved somewhere suitable.

Things are a bit quiet at the moment but I've received the Geekvape Aegis Solo kit to review, unexpectedly I don't like it as much as the Aegis Mini much more of a fingerprint magnet, the battery cap is a bit nasty to fit and the larger sub-ohm tank doesn't really suit it, had it been a 21700 I would have seen a point to it.

If it arrived before the Mini I would have been more impressed but it had a lot to live up to compared, I've already reviewed the tank so I can't see any surprises during the full review period.

The next review to go up is the VooPoo Doric, surprisingly decent for a basic stick pod doofa, cross compatibility with the PnP made it more useful. and they nailed DL Auto-draw.

Can anyone shed light on '360º infinite airflow control' which VooPoo lists as an innovative feature? To me it's just an airflow ring without a stopper exposing 2 slots and 2 MTL holes, it works really well but I don't see any innovation, unless I'm being thick?
(They also used the same 'feature' on the Drag X/S Pro)

VooPoo_Doric_60_Pod-6.jpg

VooPoo_Doric_60_Pod-9.jpg

Good!:2thumbsup:

Can anyone shed light on '360º infinite airflow control'

I've seen this statement used before, can't think for the life of me where though, but your right, its just an AFC with no stopper so rotates all the way round, think its just a sales gimmick to inadvertently compete with tanks that offer a large degree of air flow around the coil i.e. 242° & 272° spring to mind:D

Good!:2thumbsup:

I've seen this statement used before, can't think for the life of me where though, but your right, its just an AFC with no stopper so rotates all the way round, think its just a sales gimmick to inadvertently compete with tanks that offer a large degree of air flow around the coil i.e. 242° & 272° spring to mind:D

Yeah it rings a bell for me, in earlier pod/mods it was a welcome feature but these days it's expected, for me; putting it on a stopper is more of a feature and harder to do.

My review of the Steam Crave Robot Mini should be up tonight, it's pretty decent but after a couple of weeks use I'm starting to get bored of it and the weight is proving to be an issue, I might end up popping the RTA onto another mod but 23mm limits my choice a little.

Steamcrave_Mini_Robot_Kit-17.jpg

Steamcrave_Mini_Robot_Kit-16.jpg

I'm currently reviewing the Geek Vape S100, surprisingly I prefer the M100 despite it having a built in battery, early days yet but hasn't got quite the same joy I got from the M100.

Geek_Vape_Aegis_S100_Kit-12.jpg

Geek_Vape_Aegis_S100_Kit-10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom