What's new

2021 Reviews & Updates

It's only February but the Kizoku Techmod & Limit MTL kit has been the highlight so far, I know it came out in 2020 but it's new to me, the review should be up next week.

It looks deceptive in the photos but the White coating is quality and looks much nice in real life, the kit is pretty weighty for the size though (which I like).

It's now my Juice Review (MTL) benchmark kit

View attachment 239501

Have had the Techmod for a while. Love it. Still interested in your review though.

Busy year already and I'm yet to have a duffer to review, even a basic pod I took on turned out to be superb MTL jobbie!

Kizoku Techmod and Limit is up, along with the really pleasing Hotcig RDS (I'm desperate to get some new coils for it)

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews

Next in the queue is the new Eleaf iJust GTL - received it today, looks pretty nice.

Upcoming in photos:

Joytech_EVIO_C_Pod-Main.jpg

Eleaf_iSolo_Air-Header.jpg

Geekvape_Aegis_Mini_80w-1.jpg

Large_Juice_Nic_Salts-1.jpg

I need to do an update later but here's what I am writing at the moment:
(trying my hardest to ignore the silly gun name but I fear puns a plenty in this review)

I chose it due to the promise of MTL due to dual airflow control, closing off the 2 almost shut and it sure delivered :)

Artery_Cold_Steel_AK-47-Main.jpg

I need to do an update later but here's what I am writing at the moment:
(trying my hardest to ignore the silly gun name but I fear puns a plenty in this review)

I chose it due to the promise of MTL due to dual airflow control, closing off the 2 almost shut and it sure delivered :)

View attachment 241241

Will have a rifle through your review when it comes out.

Will have a rifle through your review when it comes out.

Nice one, I'm nabbing that into my pun arsenal.

Have you seen the Limited Edition box? Gotta wonder what their marketing department we're thinking! Device itself looks good though.

Yeah I saw that god awful limited edition kit, I'm glad I got the normal version, they shot themselves in the foot with that marketting!

The thing is, and I am attempting to explain it in my review is that I don't see that the design looks anything like a gun, in fact it looks VERY 'Art Deco' to me and I love it for that, the styling is superb and better than the Cold Steel AIO.

I think if you offered this up to someone in the street and asked "what does this look like?" they would likely say "fuck knows - now get back 2 Mtrs away from me!"

I think if you offered this up to someone in the street and asked "what does this look like?" they would likely say "fuck knows - now get back 2 Mtrs away from me!"
For some reason I picture it as some futuristic, high tech referee's whistle, maybe goal line assist and VAR built in!!!

I thought I would crack on with this review, the MANIK Mini pod, I actually declined on this twice, on paper it looked far too generic, turns out it the MTL auto-draw and flavour won me over instantly - THIS is what Smok should have done with the Nord.

Wotofo_MANIK_Mini_Pod-MAIN-b.jpg

BUYER BEWARE - Thinking of buying a Lost Vape GRUS 100w?

There's a revised version that has been released, no new name, style or anything obvious, but the chipset has totally changed and is definitely worth getting the newer version, so be careful to check with the supplier that it is the newer version, the main way to tell is that it should list:

UPGRADED QUEST 2 CHIP

Still reviewing it but this new chipset is borderline DNAc level, you can tell they have been inspired by Evolv as it has the same navigation and fine tuning, TC is much better and the kit includes an SS904 mesh coil, still testing but I'm so impressed with it, along with the newer UB Pro tank which uses MASSIVE coils and an equally large RBA kit I'm having plenty of fun with reviewing it.

Hopefully Lost Vape Quest will be developing this chipset further in their future releases, I would love to see software customisation like the DNA board (and fine tuning).

LostVape_GRUS_100_Kit_V2-Main.jpg

Back
Top Bottom