What's new

Sub Ohm Wotofo Serpent Elevate

I would say the Elevate is better because the Zeus drinks liquid faster. I think the Elevate beats the Zeus slightly all round but thats just my opinion
I know what you mean. The Zeus is a thirsty bugger.

The wicking is a bit fiddly with the Zeus but I have got it down now. These top airflow tanks need longer wicks and aren't great for chain vaping unfortunately, at least in my experience

I know what you mean. The Zeus is a thirsty bugger.

The wicking is a bit fiddly with the Zeus but I have got it down now. These top airflow tanks need longer wicks and aren't great for chain vaping unfortunately, at least in my experience

I think it depends. I can chain vape my Dead Rabbit to the point of my own failure (vape in,breathe out,repeat with no break), I can get to 5 chain vapes like that on the elevate before it needs a moment but that's an extreme test of wicking, if I'm chain vaping normally ie, inhale, exhale , 30 seconds or so, inhale exhale I haven't had any problems with that on the elevate. I think it depends on how you define chain vaping, how you wick and on the liquid viscosity.

I think it depends. I can chain vape my Dead Rabbit to the point of my own failure (vape in,breathe out,repeat with no break), I can get to 5 chain vapes like that on the elevate before it needs a moment but that's an extreme test of wicking, if I'm chain vaping normally ie, inhale, exhale , 30 seconds or so, inhale exhale I haven't had any problems with that on the elevate. I think it depends on how you define chain vaping, how you wick and on the liquid viscosity.
I think you are correct. These are all factors that will affect whether one can chain vape or not. I'm not a chain vaper 90% of the time, but I do like to take long, hard draws which tests the build in a similar way. It's just in my experience, bottom airflow tanks are a lot more forgiving in this area. When I have completely nailed the wicking on the Zeus and firing at a normal wattage for the coil resistance, she can keep up. I'm guessing after reading and watching reviews on the elevate, this will be the same deal.

I'll keep thinking on this one but am also thinking I might as well stick with Zeus

Thanks for your review,much appreciated. I had my heart set on the Gear because of the reported great flavour but now I’m wondering about this one,I like a restricted draw so what’s the airflow like on the Elevate in comparison to the Gear?

Back
Top Bottom