What's new

Sub Ohm Pugsley sees right through the Steam Crave Glaz V2 RTA

Great review, another very enjoyable read.

Whatever the Glaz is, it's no Aromamizer. I've never taken to any Glaz atty. The primary issue for me is the flavour reproduction, and I know I'm in a minority here but if the atty is a flavour amplifier, the Glaz has a mid-range boost and knocks back the tweeter. Some fruity high notes have disappeared off somewhere so my juices seem unbalanced. Other juices might be great, it would certainly smooth the edges off otherwise harsher juices.
Design wise, there's something out of balance with the large, dual coil build deck, which can accommodate some serious heat flux builds, and the small chamber volume with restricted airflow. It doesn't surprise me that the most successful in the Glaz range is the MTL Mini, that's exactly where I thought the Glaz should head when I used the first prototype in mid 2017.

Thanks for reading and commenting man ;) much appreciated.

Are you talking about the V1 or the V2?......That's not my experience with it at all, I don't vape fruits however, the whole profile appears a lot sharper for me, I can pick out the flavours far easier on this than the Aromamizer, and I LOVE all the Aromamizers. For me personally, If they put this chamber and build deck in a V2 RDTA that would be the perfect tank for me, It clearly needs a little less air, which is where most of the boost will come from, but I'd still like the control of the other SC tanks, The restriction doesn't bother me that much though because on full bore it's not far off where I'd have it....I love it, for less than 20 quid I don't think you can do much better right now

Are you talking about the V1 or the V2?......
Both, and the 3 or 4 prototypes which came before them. The flavour characteristics of the glass chamber were consistent in them all.
That's not my experience with it at all, I don't vape fruits ...
Well, no surprise then. :)
for less than 20 quid I don't think you can do much better right now
SC is a great value for money brand, you're preaching to the converted. :) I have already moved on all my Glaz tanks and won't be revisiting them. At the moment, it's all about the Supreme v3 and Plus v2, both with single coil decks. I look forward to hearing what you have to say about the Sv3.

Back
Top Bottom