What's new

Sub Ohm Pugsley gets right down under with Dovpo & Vaping Bogan's Blotto RTA

No probs bud. Yeah the Odin is a quality 250C mod, feels great in the hand with some weight without being heavy. If I'd had the spare cash I would probably picked one up. Ironically I picked up a Bulk for peanuts so not a total loss. The Odin will be on Evolution when they get them (if you weren't aware. If you knew ignore me :D).

The Odins have been on Evolution for about a week now.

I absolutely love your reviews Pugs ... Totally unique style combining humour and an honest, detailed analysis of the product. Looking forward to many more :goodjob:

I absolutely love your reviews Pugs ... Totally unique style combining humour and an honest, detailed analysis of the product. Looking forward to many more :goodjob:
Why thank you very much, always nice to be appreciated, thanks for commenting ;)

Cracking review, so much so I am considering buying one now and I haven't used a dual coil rta for a while ! Mostly a mtl man now, but wait, I don't have a mod it will fit on without overhang.....oh well let's see what mods are out there too then !

Cracking review, so much so I am considering buying one now and I haven't used a dual coil rta for a while ! Mostly a mtl man now, but wait, I don't have a mod it will fit on without overhang.....oh well let's see what mods are out there too then !
Thanks for the comment Bulldog, always nice to read your feedback ;) ....if you mainly MTL now but used to DTL dual coil RTA's I dare say you'd really dig the restriction man :14:

Great review @Steampugs Agree with all you have said. Bought this on a whim when in the local vape shop. Didn't get to build it for a week or so after I'd bought it but have hardly put it down since. It's really quite a unique vape in that I've been having trouble trying to think of another RTA to compare it to. I have a stupidly low build in it (.09 aliens) and running it at 110 watts and the flavor is pronominal. Better then most RDA's..

Great review @Steampugs Agree with all you have said. Bought this on a whim when in the local vape shop. Didn't get to build it for a week or so after I'd bought it but have hardly put it down since. It's really quite a unique vape in that I've been having trouble trying to think of another RTA to compare it to. I have a stupidly low build in it (.09 aliens) and running it at 110 watts and the flavor is pronominal. Better then most RDA's..
Glad you like it man, I love the thing, haven't put it down either thanks for the comment man

Back
Top Bottom