What's new

Sub Ohm OFRF GEAR RTA....review..

Nice review @joe clay waiting for these to go on offer somewhere. Looks like an updated serpent mini which is still one of my favorites:)

Nice review. Got mine yesterday and haven't stopped using it. Flavour is as good as my RDA's and refills are dead easy. Reckon I'll get another when they're a bit cheaper. I'd given up on tanks but took a punt on one to put on a neglected mod. It's great!

well the fat bearded guy didnt let me down..............and its a really good piece of kit piss easy to set up and the bubble tank is subtle enough not to make you look like a twat when using it

a tad noisy for those that care about such petty details

I don't know enough about wicking methods to know what they're called, but after ten plus rebuilds and struggles with dry hits aplenty it's now working pretty well. I wicked it lightly, combed out and thinned the tails and just popped them a couple of millimetres in the, erm, juice holes? There's hardly any cotton down there but no leaks as yet.
It's a tricky bugger. After my initial build started dry hitting I tried several different types of coil and wicking and I'd always get the same dry hits after only a few pulls. This is probably down to my lack of experience with RTA's. Anyway, for me it's working wicked very lightly with the tails just dropped into the holes.

I don't know enough about wicking methods to know what they're called, but after ten plus rebuilds and struggles with dry hits aplenty it's now working pretty well. I wicked it lightly, combed out and thinned the tails and just popped them a couple of millimetres in the, erm, juice holes? There's hardly any cotton down there but no leaks as yet.
It's a tricky bugger. After my initial build started dry hitting I tried several different types of coil and wicking and I'd always get the same dry hits after only a few pulls. This is probably down to my lack of experience with RTA's. Anyway, for me it's working wicked very lightly with the tails just dropped into the holes.

That make perfect sense @Kezza1.0!

I’ve ordered one, and will let you know how I get on with it. I’m hoping it’s easier to wick than the dead rabbit!

Could somebody please explain the dam method to me? 'cos I'm still getting dry hits off this tricksy little bastard!

Back
Top Bottom