What's new

MTL EX Vape Expromizer V4

So I've put in on my wish list and was then able to add it to my basket. But can I find where to checkout? Can I fuck.

NVM. Switched from mobile to laptop and all done now [emoji1303]

Last edited:
I'll be careful not to talk to the neighbours though, in case the Party Police come round [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'll be careful not to talk to the neighbours though, in case the Party Police come round [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Not you fella. The sourcemore website can be problematic on some browser's. It's a pig on the kindle fire but you get there in the end.
don't know how they do their postage but somehow it arrives with UK post credentials subverting the customs nonsense. Very good indeed.

Not you fella. The sourcemore website can be problematic on some browser's. It's a pig on the kindle fire but you get there in the end.
don't know how they do their postage but somehow it arrives with UK post credentials subverting the customs nonsense. Very good indeed.
I got there in the end mate, all that matters [emoji16]

i use chrome on my fire tablet and it works fine. Ecigone on the otherhand is a nightmare to even load.

i use chrome on my fire tablet and it works fine. Ecigone on the otherhand is a nightmare to even load.
I love the fire, had one since the v1 (actually still works fine as it was made in the US by Texas instruments rather than China like the recent one's).
Using the latest 8" one currently and can't fault them. That said we're completely echo, studio and showed up so it's dead handy to be interconnected.

I love the fire, had one since the v1 (actually still works fine as it was made in the US by Texas instruments rather than China like the recent one's).
Using the latest 8" one currently and can't fault them. That said we're completely echo, studio and showed up so it's dead handy to be interconnected.
yeah I have the fire 8 cant fault it for £45 when on offer. I disabled evrything I could that was pre loaded and put playstore on it so I basically have a andriod tablet for £45

yeah I have the fire 8 cant fault it for £45 when on offer. I disabled evrything I could that was pre loaded and put playstore on it so I basically have a andriod tablet for £45
I did that on previous ones. Ran dolphin and loaded up showbox, megabox ect but I keep all the janky android stuff on a smart box now and run the fire as standard.
Rise reached a point where it pretty much does everything I need. Great bits of kit either way.

Back
Top Bottom