What's new

MTL Cthulhu Mulan

It was a big boy. Highly prized by it's fan's as I remember.
I know when I passed mine on, quite a few apes were trying to track one down.
Yep, they was still sort after once they went out of production, I had 2, both on halcyons, all I used for at least a few month, so I was a fan...

If your up for some basic regulation (low ohms, short protection and proper fire button these are a frikin steal.
https://www.sourcemore.com/asmodus-luna-squonker-box-mod.html
Most places had these at a hundred notes plus. I've the wood one and love it. Compact and class.
genuinely can't believe they're under £25 quid still. Was sure these would be gone in a heart beat.
Thanks for that, just looked they also have the Aegis squonk mod for just a bit dearer which is regulated and it can also be used just as an ordinary mod as well, anyone have any thoughts on this one.

Thanks for that, just looked they also have the Aegis squonk mod for just a bit dearer which is regulated and it can also be used just as an ordinary mod as well, anyone have any thoughts on this one.
It's a good squonker, with a large 10ml capacity proprietary bottle (comes with a spare). To fill it, you either need to use a slim bottle or if you are using bigger bottles you need to remove the atty.

To clean the bottle you either have to immerse the 510 in water and suck in water to clean it that way (luckily it is waterproof!), or undo a couple of screws to get the bottle carrier system out.

It's single 18650, so some complain about battery life, but if you are a low wattage vaper the battery life is fine.

I like mine a lot.

I passed the gaia into a fellow ape. Can't remember who for the life of me but I'm sure it's recorded in here somewhere.
Less airy obviously but the flavour is sharper by far. But a 2mm airflow is really very restricted dtl these day's (almost dtl a few years back).
This is closer to the old split rdta if you ever used one.
Zero wicking issue's though with anything. I've had elements dripper series juice in the mulan (and that's like hair gel) with no problems at all.
Ok thanks for that, I could never quite get to grips with the Gaia. Think I might pop it in the classifieds when they reopen.

Yep, I noticed that one. Looks alright.

Yep, I noticed that one. Looks alright.
Think I will order the Aegis I feel safer with a regulated mod. I am really enjoying the Mulan I use the middle size air intake and it suits my vaping style perfectly.

Just went to order the Aegis squonk and the cheapest post option was over £8.00! It was from the Hong Cong warehouse so decided maybe not! I will keep looking it's not urgent.

Just went to order the Aegis squonk and the cheapest post option was over £8.00! It was from the Hong Cong warehouse so decided maybe not! I will keep looking it's not urgent.

That's a shame. Let us know if you find anything else.

@quincey43 and @rew vapesourcing still have some squeeze 2 in purple on offer £23.84 delivered using code MAY10 (mine was 12 days for delivery though others took a little longer)
The bottles are soft silicon and theres a spare in the box aswell as a 18650 adaptor. It does have some wieght to it especially with a 21700 battery.
the squonk section on my aegis broke stopping the bottle sealing airtight so now using it in regular mode.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ds/pico-squeeze-2-£19-54-vapesourcing.193925/

Back
Top Bottom