What's new

MTL Cthulhu Artemis MTL RTA Review

Thanks for taking the time to do a most comprehensive review @Simon G. A very enjoyable read. I solely MTL and on the back of this am looking for where the best place is to buy one from. It appears to be mainly China sites, and I don’t usually do a lot of ordering from there. I definitely want to try one out for sure.

Cheers

Thanks for taking the time to do a most comprehensive review @Simon G. A very enjoyable read. I solely MTL and on the back of this am looking for where the best place is to buy one from. It appears to be mainly China sites, and I don’t usually do a lot of ordering from there. I definitely want to try one out for sure.

Cheers

Thanks. :)

yeah, it will be I'm afraid... there aren't many stockists of Cthulhu in the UK and as it's over 2ml, I'm not sure how that will fly.

You can order direct from Cthulhu, who in my experience will ship safely and quickly (and look after you if anything goes wrong) but you'll be able to find it a fair bit cheaper at all the other Chinese vendors, as to which of those I'd recommend? ... I've ordered from most of them at some point over the years and they all kind of feel the same to me. :)

Some others might have a better idea of who's shipping the quickest and cheapest, It's a Chinese holiday at the moment though, so none of them will be super rapid right now I expect.

Back
Top Bottom