What's new

MTL Ares 2 le

Good review. And good wicking btw

...just spoted the Luxe thre ;). Good mod

Lol.... yours was very grateful I visited, son...... if it's ok to I call you son:)
Jesus, grave sex is a step too far fella.
In all seriousness bud, this has to stop in folks reviews.
I'm hardly On here currently but Every time I get a notification it's a "rickster" dig.
I can only imagine it's a bit like pulling a girl's pigtails for attention and you want my man love. I've long known I live rent free in that troubled mind of yours.
I suggest starting an i love eyeball thread to get it all out.
cluttering up the review's good folks here with our kids chase is unfair.

Jesus, grave sex is a step too far fella.
In all seriousness bud, this has to stop in folks reviews.
I'm hardly On here currently but Every time I get a notification it's a "rickster" dig.
I can only imagine it's a bit like pulling a girl's pigtails for attention and you want my man love. I've long known I live rent free in that troubled mind of yours.
I suggest starting an i love eyeball thread to get it all out.
cluttering up the review's good folks here with our kids chase is unfair.

See that's the thing fella, it was never a dig.... you took it that way, sure I had a go at your reviewing style, same as folks have a go at others...like rip trippers n the like...that's all it was.
If your going to review you need a thick skin, cos not all will love your style.
I called it (your reviews) as I see it, nothing more nothing less.....but you can't see it...fair enough, that's just my opinion...I do however suggest you take a long hard look at them going forward.
I also suppose due to your gush fest review style, I have used you as a bit of comedy act recently and in the past.(even though that was not your intention) for that I will try n do better n not mention you in future.

See that's the thing fella, it was never a dig.... you took it that way, sure I had a go at your reviewing style, same as folks have a go at others...like rip trippers n the like...that's all it was.
If your going to review you need a thick skin, cos not all will love your style.
I called it (your reviews) as I see it, nothing more nothing less.....but you can't see it...fair enough, that's just my opinion...I do however suggest you take a long hard look at them going forward.
I also suppose due to your gush fest review style, I have used you as a bit of comedy act recently and in the past.(even though that was not your intention) for that I will try n do better n not mention you in future.
Not a problem with a kick about bud, it's just not fair in folks reviews.
Most views come from Google searches not members but it's also not fair to clutter up these guy's hard work with nonsense.

We'll keep our secret love it to regular forum stuff.

Back
Top Bottom