What's new

Review Wotofo Serpent Mini RTA

crustyfolker

Veteran
Ok Apes i have been using the Serpent mini Rta since Saturday which was sent to me by @gearbest.com for review. So first of all a thank you to Gearbest.

So what's in the box you get the actual tank which holds 3 ml of liquid. a packet of various coloured spare o rings, screws and an allen key ,a packet containing 3 coils which is what i have been using with the tank. A packet comtaining a cotton pad. This i did not use as i have some cotton bacon that i use and you also get a spare glass section a t shirt giveaway card promotion and an instruction pamphlet on how to build the deck.

I found this rta one of the easiest decks i have ever built maybe because it is single coil but hey 2 minutes and it was done.
It came out to be a 0.58 ohm build using the stock coils included which are 4 wraps and a duel wire coil one spiraled round the other thicker wire. excuse me for not knowing the exact type of coil.
wicking was quite easy a tip is to wet the cotton so it fits correctly into the wick channel .
The Tank is all stainless steel apart from the glass obviously. Top fill and has 2 fairly large slots under the top cap so it is easy to fill without a spill. Infact the tank has not leaked at all in anyway since i set it up.

22mm Diameter
Single coil Build Deck
Leads lay down to Slots
2mm Diameter Terminals
Side Tension Applied
PEEK Insulator made in Germany
Single 4mm Internal Bottom Airflow
Dual Adjustable Airflow
Single 1.5mm by 10mm Per Side
Can Throttle Up and Down
Build Deck Can Be Accessed Without Draining Tank
Top Fill System
3ml Tank Capacity
Dual Wide Fill Port
5mm Bore Drip Tip in hollow design
Gold Plated 510 Connection - See more at: http://www.wotofo.com/wotofo-serpent-mini-rta.html#sthash.xcGxWV9v.dpuf

I have been using the Serpent Mini on my istick pico which it suits very well making it a stealthy device and find with the stock coil build it provides a decent vape at 20-25 watts. The airflow is not a very big amount and the chimney post is somewhat like the old kanger protank size.
Is it a cloud machine? not really but it does give of a decnt amount of vapour . It is good for flavour.
I would say this tank is more of a restricted Lung inhale tank than anything else. But may well give more vapour with a lower build and higher wattage, I can't comment on what it is like in Temp control but will give it a go soon. I will add this though you won't fit a coil like the Notch onto the deck or a coil with a few wraps unless it is quite thin wire as there is limited space . But for stealth reasons this is perfect.

Pros.

Easy to build
stealthy
No leaks
Good flavour
batteries will last longer using the tank at the lower wattage while providing a more than adequit vape.
Build deck accesible while the tank is full
20160618_122629.jpg 20160618_122709.jpg 20160621_195059.jpg 20160621_195214.jpg serpent mini.jpg
Cons
I would have liked to see info on what the coils where.
single coil only deck.
Maybe for some in need of more airflow.
Limited space for coil sizes.

conclusion.

A decent stealth tank, nice flavour and good value for money Don't buy this tank if you are a cloudbro otherwise i think it is a decent addition to anyones vape gear collection especially those looking for something small

:2thumbsup: watched a u tube vid on this done by vapingbiker, the only thing he pointed out was the 'domed screws' that hold the ends of the wire in place....but I did add it to my possible list and on your Pico it looks good....Gearbest currently have it in one of their flash sales for £11.55

Back
Top Bottom