What's new

Ulton Jorda b MTL RDA

crustyfolker

Veteran
Hi folks, This review is on the Ulton Jorda b RDA, Kindly sent to me by Doris at 2fdeal. So first i would like to thank Doris for sending me the Jorda to review.
This review is my own uninfluenced opinion.

So The Jorda rda by Ulton, this is a clone rda that comes in one of those plastic cases that pulls into to halves to open it.
Whats in the box.

1x Jorda rda fitted with the 2 and one air hole 1.5mm holes cap complete with black Delrin 510 driptip.
1x pmma clear cap the same as the silver one fitted to the base.
1x 2 and 3 hole cap 3mm holes
1x accessories contains a squonk pin, spare orings, screws, allen key

Stats.

Height 18mm
Width 22mm
Weight 80 grams.

About the Dripper itself.

The Jorda B by Ulton is a very solid ss 22mm RDA extremely well made for a clone Ulton clones usually are. It is a mtl to restrictive DTL dripper for flavour chasers. The deck is a 2 screw deck so for single coil builds and has a quite a large juice well. It comes with a squonk pin which is easy to fit building on the deck is simple, bend your coil legs round the screws and screw down then line up the coil near the airholes. There are 3 air intake holes in the deck itself.
Ok i am not a MTL vaper so i had to go for the cap with the 3 holes which gave me a restricted lung hit but i thought lets give this Jorda a go with a vandyvape pulse so in the Jorda B a 0.67 ohm ni80 build with 26 gauge ni80 .
At first it took me some getting used to after using the Drop RDA and Aequitas but i managed ok and found the flavour really good from the Jorda b. With enough vapour to make a nice vape or squonk as the case was.
I do find the cap very tight which is pain but a sign the rda will last. The deck is solid and easy to build on and the variety of airflow options using the different caps opens this dripper upto a wider audience. Using the Jorda B as a bottom feed atty i had no leaking and the dripper didn't get to hot ever.
Also available with a black cap plus just 1 extra ss cap.

Pros

1. Great flavour
2. Airflow options
3. Well made
4. Huge juicewell
5. Squonk pin

Cons.

1 the cap is tight or at least the 1 cap is.

Conclusion

I have enjoyed using the Jorda b rda it has helped prevent clouding the room out late nights, The flavour is the main talking point with this RDA as it is superb. The airflow options make the dripper usable by all either for regular use or squonking, the massive juicewell almost turns this drippper into a mini rdta and it is easy to build and wick. The quality of this dripper is superb as is a couple other Ulton clones i have. So is it worth buying?. Yes if you MTL yes if you like a resricted DTL

for a mere $11.69, thats under a tenner you can buy the Ulton Jorda B clone from here
https://www.2fdeal.com/search/?Keyword=jorda&CateId=

59462ad5ed.jpg.240x240.jpg
8ad6ed34eb.jpg.240x240.jpg
89983e78af.jpg.240x240.jpg

84ba724cf6.jpg.240x240.jpg
11db63449c.jpg.240x240.jpg

Thanks for reading this short review I hope it has been helpful to you.

Hi folks, This review is on the Ulton Jorda b RDA, Kindly sent to me by Doris at 2fdeal. So first i would like to thank Doris for sending me the Jorda to review.
This review is my own uninfluenced opinion.

So The Jorda rda by Ulton, this is a clone rda that comes in one of those plastic cases that pulls into to halves to open it.
Whats in the box.

1x Jorda rda fitted with the 2 and one air hole 1.5mm holes cap complete with black Delrin 510 driptip.
1x pmma clear cap the same as the silver one fitted to the base.
1x 2 and 3 hole cap 3mm holes
1x accessories contains a squonk pin, spare orings, screws, allen key

Stats.

Height 18mm
Width 22mm
Weight 80 grams.

About the Dripper itself.

The Jorda B by Ulton is a very solid ss 22mm RDA extremely well made for a clone Ulton clones usually are. It is a mtl to restrictive DTL dripper for flavour chasers. The deck is a 2 screw deck so for single coil builds and has a quite a large juice well. It comes with a squonk pin which is easy to fit building on the deck is simple, bend your coil legs round the screws and screw down then line up the coil near the airholes. There are 3 air intake holes in the deck itself.
Ok i am not a MTL vaper so i had to go for the cap with the 3 holes which gave me a restricted lung hit but i thought lets give this Jorda a go with a vandyvape pulse so in the Jorda B a 0.67 ohm ni80 build with 26 gauge ni80 .
At first it took me some getting used to after using the Drop RDA and Aequitas but i managed ok and found the flavour really good from the Jorda b. With enough vapour to make a nice vape or squonk as the case was.
I do find the cap very tight which is pain but a sign the rda will last. The deck is solid and easy to build on and the variety of airflow options using the different caps opens this dripper upto a wider audience. Using the Jorda B as a bottom feed atty i had no leaking and the dripper didn't get to hot ever.
Also available with a black cap plus just 1 extra ss cap.

Pros

1. Great flavour
2. Airflow options
3. Well made
4. Huge juicewell
5. Squonk pin

Cons.

1 the cap is tight or at least the 1 cap is.

Conclusion

I have enjoyed using the Jorda b rda it has helped prevent clouding the room out late nights, The flavour is the main talking point with this RDA as it is superb. The airflow options make the dripper usable by all either for regular use or squonking, the massive juicewell almost turns this drippper into a mini rdta and it is easy to build and wick. The quality of this dripper is superb as is a couple other Ulton clones i have. So is it worth buying?. Yes if you MTL yes if you like a resricted DTL

for a mere $11.69, thats under a tenner you can buy the Ulton Jorda B clone from here
https://www.2fdeal.com/search/?Keyword=jorda&CateId=

59462ad5ed.jpg.240x240.jpg
8ad6ed34eb.jpg.240x240.jpg
89983e78af.jpg.240x240.jpg

84ba724cf6.jpg.240x240.jpg
11db63449c.jpg.240x240.jpg

Thanks for reading this short review I hope it has been helpful to you.
Nice work bud.
As a mtl vaper I can say it's a cracker. Been using one for a while now and it's very good indeed.

Back
Top Bottom