What's new

Review The Squape Clone Review from Safer Vapers

Well that's a bit of a pisser, having just got an original for Xmas (my first really expensive atty as well) especially and the clone has a glass tank.

Maybe the original maker should now provide all the owners of an original with a Pyrex tank??

Well that's a bit of a pisser, having just got an original for Xmas (my first really expensive atty as well) especially and the clone has a glass tank.

Maybe the original maker should now provide all the owners of an original with a Pyrex tank??

Mate you still have a genuine Squape, a fantastic atty, the clones are coming out left right and centre, nothing we can do about it, the genuine one has less of an airier draw and a better all round finish IMO

Not overly fussed as like you say I have an original, it's just the first time this has "happened" to me!!

Bum!

Shame you got rid of the Stattqualm. A mix test of part compatibility would have been nice.

I'll wait for the Fasttech one with Plutonium coating.

Last edited by a moderator:
pappaspud i really wish i had not seen your squape video, now i want to buy one (to go on my new nemesis which i bought after seeing another one of your vids) i can not find one in the uk anywhere right now! rare as rocking horse shit it would seem. :(

Back
Top Bottom