What's new

Review the new TURBO-L RDTA by vaptio..

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi all if you are a fan of a rdta then the turbo-l rdta by vaptio you will love this rdta / rda let me tell you a bit about it well its a bit of a combo really as it can be turned in to a rba the only thing is it does not have a bottom feed pin but iam sure if you look around you could get one that will fit now down to the rdta part of it its a 5.0ml juice tank so there is no need to have to keep topping it up all the time the deck has a dual post only which i found very easy to build on using the 0.5 ohm clapton coils that came with x4 coils and am sure that it will work well with most other coil wires too like i said it is also a rda so it comes with a rda base and rdta base too it is side filling for ease of re filling with your choice of liquid its got a very nice cone type drip tip and comes with a spare one too and all the usual spares the best thing that i liked about the turbo rdta - l is this little shield that fits between the drip tip and the top cap to stop any spit back and i can say that it really does work which is a big bonus now let me tell you how it performs as i said i found it easy to build on if you like your clouds then this is for you and if you are a flavour lover as iam sure we all are then this is for you too making this a very good all round rdta and am sure that it will become one of your favourite rdta as it is mine more info on the new turbo - l rdta by vaptio can be found on their web site @ www.vaptio.com many thanks for reading this review..

Back
Top Bottom