What's new

Review The IGO W-4 RDA. first impressions (pic heavy)

pauly meatballs

Achiever
2ivogv7.jpg

Hi everyone,
I received today the IGO-W4 Rebuildable Dripping atomiser from Vapegear.
This item is made by Zhuhai Youde Technology Co., Ltd in Guangdong province, PRC.
I paid £17.99 (including 1st class delivery) and it arrived the next day in a jiffy bag.
The atomiser was sent along with a little bag of spares:

xfamfa.jpg

Some specs:
Diameter (at base) 20mm
Diameter (at top) 22mm
Height 25mm
3 Posts with phillips head screws
Stainless Steel
2 airholes, 0.8mm each (exact size unconfirmed)
Top cap interchangable with IGO-L and IGO-W

10iau1f.jpg

2ilj7f6.jpg

I've been using this device today on the chi-you with a Garry Dibley drip tip.
I'm using a dual micro-coil set up with cotton. 8 wraps of 0.3mm kanthal round a 2mm drill bit. Comes to 0.7 ohms.

2n869g8.jpg

Feels sturdy and solid but smooth and well machined. Top cap comes off with little effort. Lots of room on the deck to play with and
a decent drip well. Tried several drip tips and they all fit well.

2w6rvw4.jpg

29ghhmt.jpg

Just for the sheer arse of it I tried it on the Innokin VTR. The VTR read the coil as 0.8 ohms and fired it up no problem.
Been vaping "Cinnamon Rolls" by Vermillion River.

13ykuo6.jpg

10mv9ty.jpg

acczn5.jpg

Performance & Verdict:

It's been performing perfectly for me. I like the set up of the deck, the big drip well and the air holes are the ideal size
for me. This is a dripper for everyday vaping, not for maniacal cloud chasing. You can manage a lung inhale but it's not too easy.
If, like me, you found the kayfun lite too "airy" a draw then I think you'll find this draws perfectly for you.
I even like the design! As for the much commented on phallic resemblance, it's not something that concerns me.
This is a decently priced dual coil dripper that's easy to use and vapes like a champ.

That's all I have to say on the IGO-W4
Please take the time to leave a comment if you have an opinion on this device.
Have a great day,
Paul

Great review Paul :thumbup:

like the look of the top cap fanning out, already have the L and the W so looks to be another on my list.

Back
Top Bottom