What's new

Review The Dead Bunny by Heathen

This really needs to be posted in a facebook group for maximum impact.

For the sake of OccSci & junglists sanity, and that of the entire mod crew, I think it’s best not to :D

Loved the review and laughed out loud but, I love the dead rabbit. Each to their own I guess. £10 waits should you need to move it along.

I liked it when I first got it but since I got the Drop I realised it wasn't that good

Fucking awsome.
This whole forum has become a considerabley funnier and more enjoyable place to be since you've decided to start posting again @Mawsley
Might possibly add you to the stalking list.

While I quite like the dead rabbit l get your point on these YouTube vape "celebs" suddenly thinking they know how the physics of airflow works. I make 3mm id coils, 26ga wire, usually contact. The dead rabbit is good for me. For bigger complicated coils? Na. Will not work.

Yeah, I get that, but I just have a bug up my arse over these non-celebs thinking that because they can use a camera that makes them a somebody.

Loved the review and laughed out loud but, I love the dead rabbit. Each to their own I guess. £10 waits should you need to move it along.
Send a tenner to the charity of your choice and I’ll post it to you :)

I swapped mine for a Radar, but I did tell him it was shit.

I haven't heard from him since.

Back
Top Bottom