What's new

Review Taifun BT

150W...what[emoji32]... haven't got past 70 yet haha!

Are you using muji? I just get the feeling that this could benefit from a higher end cotton.

Noticed many of the YT vids are showing people using chopped up tampons of all things lol

I guess they're as absorbent as anything lol, and if they're organic, why not?

I'm using Shake and Vape, Fuzion is the only other cotton I use, though I've just got some Cotton Candy which I'll try next.

What I'm doing is, having stuffed the cotton in, is pulling the mesh through the posts a bit more to make sure it's really tight on the cotton.

I'm still very scared of a dry hit though, and am forever pulling the top off to check it and tipping it upside down to make sure the cotton is soaked.

I guess they're as absorbent as anything lol, and if they're organic, why not?

I'm using Shake and Vape, Fuzion is the only other cotton I use, though I've just got some Cotton Candy which I'll try next.

What I'm doing is, having stuffed the cotton in, is pulling the mesh through the posts a bit more to make sure it's really tight on the cotton.

I'm still very scared of a dry hit though, and am forever pulling the top off to check it and tipping it upside down to make sure the cotton is soaked.
Yeah I have had a few moments like that, it's always in the same place the hotspot seems to form...base of the post right where the mesh is attached.

I knew about it at 70W but OMG if you are hitting it at over 100W...I dread to think what that is like, sticking your lips around a diesel exhaust and taking a draw comes to mind lol.

Might have to grab some fuzion to give it a go.

Hi everyone, love the taifun bt , it's quite a challenge to build tho , does anyone get dizzy and nauseous when vaping on it , the cotton is wicking OK. vaped at 90w and there is no hotspots on the mesh

Hi everyone, love the taifun bt , it's quite a challenge to build tho , does anyone get dizzy and nauseous when vaping on it , the cotton is wicking OK. vaped at 90w and there is no hotspots on the mesh

The sheer amount of juice being vapourised could be causing it. It's the biggest juice guzzler I know.

Who you calling a twat in a shed............

Hang on, you have a point ;)
Hang on I have seen that video with Ax's mod on it...I believe you even have the proof[emoji1]

No in all seriousness though, all in good jest bud.

Back
Top Bottom