What's new

Review Taifun BT

Yep, I love it. I have set up with mesh as Todd has it in his review. No good for my mechs as it requires more than 4.2v. Loads of fun on a regulated though.

Certainly chews through both batteries and juice... [emoji16]
Can't wait to get mine , looks interesting and challenging too , I watched Todd's review it just made me won't to buy even more . First time I seen it was PB video of Stuttgart vape event ( oooww shiny thing ) money burning hole in pocket . Lol

It's driving me nuts. My first build was perfect, then I started experimenting and now I can't it right.

I keep getting dry hits, and anyone who has had a dry hit off mesh will know that's in a different league.

I'd like to be able to say that I don't have a clue what that's like...

But I can't! [emoji23][emoji23]

I found that the wicking has to be pretty damn perfect, right against every last mm of the mesh or you're in for an unpleasant surprise.

It's good fun though. [emoji16]

Hi everyone , Just a quick question , I'm thinking of buying the taifun bt rta and was wondering where u buy the ss wicking cable from for the rta instead of purchasing from China or Europe ? I'm in UK thanks hapy
I bought from stealth vape.

I bought one of these to try and the build was fairly easy, it is an insane tank for clouds. Not for me though so I will have to have an attempt to try my first sale in the classies.

Does anybody else have this? It's absolutely insane.

I was determined not to buy anymore tanks, but when I saw this I couldn't resist it.

I was forced to watch @todd's review as all the others were in German and there's no way I could have worked it out for myself. :D It's an excellent tutorial and essential for anyone who buys this tank.

I got the SXK version from FT, and as usual, the build quality is excellent. It's been said many times before about their products, but I can't imagine an authentic could be better than this.

I've had 4 builds in it since 18:00 yesterday, including a 5mm ID SS coil and I think that. despite the initial impression, this tank has a lot of possibilities. I'll be trying mesh twisted with SS when I get more time.

Flavour was excellent on all builds, but vaping at 100 watts fully open induced coughing fits and will take some getting used to.

I won't go into too anymore detail, it needs to be seen rather than described.

My only criticism is the lack of an alternative mouthpiece. The supplied chuff cap is just too big, but fortunately my solution for the Doge 3 RDA works for this too - a standard 510 stuffed into a cut-off rubber tip then wedged into the chuff cap is perfect, see the pic.

For anyone who wants something different, likes tinkering, huge power and massive airflow, this is a must.

View attachment 134181
you bringing to fest???

@Ment how you finding the BT? Getting on with it any better?

Wish there was more English reviews on it. Apart from the twat in a shed, they are all German or the likes.

@Ment how you finding the BT? Getting on with it any better?

Wish there was more English reviews on it. Apart from the twat in a shed, they are all German or the likes.

Yes, I took a dry hit and it scared me for a while but I've worked out how best to wick it to avoid them.

The only problem is it needs a lot of power. I've had it up to 150 watts and it's fairly comfortable.

Apart from the novelty factor it's no big deal, no better than the Kylin or Griffin.

Yes, I took a dry hit and it scared me for a while but I've worked out how best to wick it to avoid them.

The only problem is it needs a lot of power. I've had it up to 150 watts and it's fairly comfortable.

Apart from the novelty factor it's no big deal, no better than the Kylin or Griffin.
150W...what[emoji32]... haven't got past 70 yet haha!

Are you using muji? I just get the feeling that this could benefit from a higher end cotton.

Noticed many of the YT vids are showing people using chopped up tampons of all things lol

Back
Top Bottom