What's new

Review Sophia and "The Cage" Tank

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
At the outset, let me say that I am not a reviewer by any stretch of the imagination, purely a user who has been extremely impressed.:thumbup:

Recently, my wife had a little windfall and decided to spend it on something nice to use for vaping at home. She knew exactly what she wanted, having been shown and allowed to have a quick go whilst visiting the supplier a few weeks ago. The objects of her attention were the following, a "Mecha Bod" Mod and a "Sophia" and tank. These come from House of Mods and as I said, we saw them when we were being given a guided tour of House of Liquid by the owners, Georgio and his lovely wife, Sara. House of Mods is situated on the ground floor of their very impressive factory and is run by the ever helpful and enthusiastic "Jeff".

So eventually the time came when we went on another visit to purchase Carol's new kit and to stock up on liquids. a great time was had by all and we returned home with plenty of supplies and a very contented Carol who was vaping away on her new kit, I had taken the precaution of doing the driving on the homeward bound leg of the journey for obvious reasons.:P

The Sophia is an incredibly well made piece of kit and is simplicity itself to set up and get the airflow and juice flow that suits your vaping style. Rather as I had predicted,the quality of the vape was streets ahead of the kit we had both been using, which was, Kicked Nemis,in 18350 Mode and Davide Tanks. Don't get me wrong, we are still great fans of the Davide BDC and still use them regularly. But, the Sophia made flavour and Vapour leap out at you! Also, bear in mind that the Mecha Bod was in 18350 Mode, but without a kick!

All I can say to you is that the delivery obtained by using a Sophia and tank completely altered the way we thought about Mods and Attys. Within 5 days of Carol getting her setup, I too had ordered a Sophia and "The Cage" Tank for my own use and I really could not be happier with the results that I am getting. I still use a Nemi, but no longer bother using the Kick, for myself, there is absolutely no need at all. The engineering of the Sophia and The Cage is of the very highest quality and we haven't had one dry hit, nor any gurgling since starting using these products. Yes, there will always be those who will comment on the cost of such a setup, I was one too until trying it, but I will close by saying that to our minds, despite initial thoughts on cost, this is exceptionally good quality equipment and in fact, worth every penny that it has cost. IF you are in the market for something rather special, I'd certainly have no hesitation in recommending that you investigate this for yourself. Jeff is kindness itself and will steer you on the right path, even showing you how to perform rebuilds etc and...... of course, then there is the fabulous House of Liquid range to consider.:worship:

Back
Top Bottom