What's new

Review Peerless. Very nearly peerless.

redmatt76

Postman
Got goons, got a recoil and an av able.
But the peerless. Near enough peerless.
To me one of the sexyest looking attys there is.
Flavour 9/10. Clouds 8/10 (depends on coils n set up but in general. 8/10.)
Build quality 10/10. Duel coil juice capacity 9/10. Single coil juice capacity 10/10. Installing single coil 10/10. Installing duel coil 6-7/10. (But once figured out gets easier the more you build.)
Only ever done single coil builds on my kanger mini 3 years ago. So thought why not try on rda. Started on the goons. Likey likey. But seemed to be dripping more often. Coiled the peerless for single mode. Wow. For me single coil airflow is perfect slightly restricted. Flavour on point. Keeping it juiced. Well impressed. Cap off couple of drops on coil. Fill the empty extra deep juice well of the vacant coil. Perfect. Theres a decent sized hole at the bottom of centre posts. Connecting juice wells. Vape for longer between drips. Will post how much it holds with single coil and wick. Thinking roughly 1 and half ml.
All around amazing 9/10. Just duel coiling lets it down. But after few trys it get more easier.
20180422_200527~2.jpeg

I'd recommend anyone to get one.
I seen it. Bought it then checked out reviews and asked around about it. And think i only got one negative. Cant remember what it was though.
Also if you dont like the amber chuff which is fixed. You get a black one with removable 810. And its squonkable. Pin included.

If you get the special edition, you don't get that top cap.

This I've got to say is probably my favourite RDA, it's not left a mod since I bought it last year, that's saying something as I usually get bored and rotate but not my peerless beautiful flavourful vape

If you get the special edition, you don't get that top cap.

This I've got to say is probably my favourite RDA, it's not left a mod since I bought it last year, that's saying something as I usually get bored and rotate but not my peerless beautiful flavourful vape
Whats the special?

I think instead of the top cap being made of aluminium, it's made from steel and like I said they got rid of the ultem tip, only really aesthetic changes I believe
Love it anyway. Got a .2 ohm single alian coil at roughly 140 watts both àirflows wide. Crazy little atty. Decent clouds and vapour. With diy pinkman on ice.
I might as well just swig the bottle the way its going through it.

Brought a cheap clone Peerless as my first RDA. It really was cheap but you know what, it showed me just how good RDAs could be. One month later I purchased the Special Edition and as others have mentioned, it’s never been out of service.

Only ever used it in single coil mode and for me, it 100% gives me everything I want from a vaping experience.

Back
Top Bottom