What's new

Review Origen V2 - quick first impressions compared to V1 Clone

I reckon it's long gone since I needed a recoil of mine - the cotton and the coils are well manky as I've been using it non-stop for weeks. :D

Just cant stop tinkering and Im probably strange I find doing a build soothing it may get old at somepoint probably no doubt :) nags at me bored time for a build.

EDIT need loads of drippers in rotation to stop this :) and Ive just posted two off today so that aint happending :/

It's always those simple things that trip me up, the ones right on the end of my nose, so close i can't see them.

Now i've clicked with it & my taste buds are returning, it's a rip roaring success. For those first few days i was beaten & thinking it had been all hype, teetering on the edge of writing it off but i think that drove me to try harder.
Really pleased now because the vape quality is matching the devices quality, which IS outstanding. Yup, it's a goody & once again i've displayed that user error is to blame & not the device.

I like middle size holes !

For what it's worth i've got it tootoing. This worked for me & it was the obvious detail that sorted it.

Dual micro coils around my usual 1.5mm (ish) pop rivet shafts, horizontal. 0.30mm kanthal wire, 2x7 wraps. It's 0.85ohm.
Cotton wick much like a normal tri-post dripper & the short end snipped about 3mm away from the coil, the rest down the well. I lifted the coils higher this time & that plus the lower res' build did it. Don't know how i missed it before.

I normally line the air holes of my drippers up with the face of the coil so it hits the middle & goes around but with this rda i'm finding that just a touch higher, not much has done it. The flavour & the vapour all in the right spot now.

Well after being lets say I was slightly inebriated last night ran the dripper on a few mods whilst being actually very inebriated looking this morning suprised it wasnt shorting all over coils all wonky all over the shop, so just done same as your build but 0.7 vapes nice loads of flavour, see how long that stays in, awhile if I dont get pissed.

Rob

roballan
OCD origen drip tip
black PTFE

Attachments

• origen ocd tip.jpg
    origen ocd tip.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 65
Back
Top Bottom