What's new

Review Kayfun Mini V.3 (this is NOT begginner friendly)

nayngnottz94

Achiever
I've managed to make coils on it, after ALOT of trying, the build deck is simply too small, so if you are a beginner, I would NOT advise you to buy this, the build deck is smaller than a thumb nail...

I agree to a point but if you can build on this everything else is so simple! I first started building on a Kayfun Light Plus and spent many hours, lots of swearing, blood sweat and tears before I got a usable coil but now I can put a build in in minutes so it is a good learning curve but SO frustrating!

It can be a little pain in the backside but like @quincey43 says, if you can build on that, you'll be pretty set. Once you've built it a few times, you'll be able to do it with your eyes shut

May be worth investing in a magnifying glass :D

If you think these are bad you should see the RBA for the
mini nautilus those things are just plain evil an absolute
fuckin nightmare, i tried building on one for about 30mins
it drove me mad and ended up in the bin after bouncing off
3 walls.

No criticism of you @nayngnottz94, but this just demonstrates the "I want it now" attitude that prevails in modern society.

Vaping has been around 5 minutes but we've already seen as many changes as take decades in other industries.

3 years ago, we had to practically go through an apprenticeship - if you think the KF Mini 3 is tricky, try rebuilding an original Protank coil. I actually managed to get a working triple coil in one.

When I got my first Kayfun it was like a football pitch, and I could probably coil a Mini with my eyes closed.

I'm getting a bit preachy, but there's actually no need for you to build coils, there are plenty of good clearomisers around, but if you want to take it seriously you need to pause for breath, take things slowly and do it for the love. :)

I tried for a lot of days to get the wicking right. Finally managed it but it`s not great for flavour so not worth the effort for me.

Agree with @Ment - so many options now for vapers that you don't need to build coils if you don't want to, or don't have the patience for it. You can buy premade coils of all types, fit em and wick em...if that's too much hassle then get summat that uses stock coils. There's no need to be making yerself crosseyed fiddling with stuff when ya don't need to. Do it coz ya WANT to do it, not because you feel like you SHOULD do it. :)

The mini v3 is a pain in the ass. Main problem for me is getting the legs to stay under the screws which push the wire out when you tighten them.

Fuck this ethical rubbish about patience, fact is pre made coils are expensive and shit.

Back
Top Bottom