What's new

Review Igo-W2 (clone fasttech)

wuz_uk

Achiever
just a quickie.JPG

Ok at first sight this looked like a nightmare, i have used bigger needles than the hex key that came with this dripper, and the position of the post holes
lets say difficult to say the least, still i was always going to give it a go,quad coil and all that.

igo-w-.jpg

ok you get a couple of spare hex screws and a couple of spare o-rings one hex key and two pre made coils when it arrives

first things first throw away said coils and start over, 4 new coils made 28 gauge 7 turns each as i wanted to fire this up on the seven-22 mod
now the strange thing with this atty is the airflow, instead of holes for each coil as you might expect no no this has 6 holes in 2 groups of three
so any idea of a normal set up just left.

i decided to go with a set up of 4 coils suspended just below the level of the top of the base, and use cotton through these, this would allow the airflow in underneath the coils.

well to say it was a nightmare build is an understatement but after 4/5 attempts i settled for the final out come, not by any means the best job i have ever done but enough to test this thing.

OMG this vapes really well and the clouds are massive ............. job done will i rush to build it again HELL NO

i don't know if the original would be any better, and i will not be rushing to find out, and as this is not the only quad coil build you could do
i would give it a miss.

its only my opinion, you might fancy the fight,and as it was a fasttech clone https://www.fasttech.com/p/1677403 ive not lost much :thumbup:

Last edited:
I can't believe they're cloning IGO drippers. Unbelievable ! The originals are all affordable. Sorry but that really does take the piss. Are you sure it's a clone ? :stinker::doh::rotflmao:

I can't believe they're cloning IGO drippers. Unbelievable ! The originals are all affordable. Sorry but that really does take the piss. Are you sure it's a clone ? :stinker::doh::rotflmao:

well it's funny you say that as it came in an igo-w2 box but when fasttech say "style" that normally means clone and if it is an original the quality is rubbish ;)

Looks like an absolute nightmare to even dual coil. Why someone would choose this over the original IGO-W is beyond me? Can't see any advantages other than it looks a bit nicer.

Looks like an absolute nightmare to even dual coil. Why someone would choose this over the original IGO-W is beyond me? Can't see any advantages other than it looks a bit nicer.

i agree totally and you can quad coil all sorts of different attys if put your mind to it :grin2:

What is it with the IGO W version numberingl? W2 - one post, W3 - 5 posts, W4 - 3 posts, exactly the same as the original W but with different shell, W5 - same comment as W4, W6 - 5 posts again but with a different shell.

Back
Top Bottom