What's new

Review IAtty review

RicModMaker

Vendor
Well I got the I Atty and it doesn't seem to be too bad. There are a few things that could be better but I seem to have it working well at the moment. Time will tell how it stands up.

The first thing that needed doing was a good clean. It smells of machine oil so I stripped it and gave it a good clean.
The airhole is too small. Pretty standard so I drilled it out to 2mm.
The centre post screw does have a pretty small thread so I'll have to be careful not to over tighten as it will probably break if you do.
The screws that are used for the negative and fill hole are very small and a pain in the arse to put back in so I think I'll save the fill screw as a spare and doctor an o ring as a bung.
There is a lip on the deck which makes it hard to put the screws back in and makes it harder to attach the negative end of the coil so I think it would be better without it.
The coil and wicks that come with are no good so I binned them and the screw driver is too small. It also doesn't come with spare screws so as I said, I'll replace the fill screw with something else and keep the screw as a spare. Its a shame these screws aren't slightly bigger as I could have used an RSST plug.

Apart from those issues, it seems solid. The cap fits well, an is nice and solid. The cap is just about perfect thickness and fits nicely over the 2 o rings. It also comes with spare o rings so that's a plus.

All in all, I think it'll be fine if you treat it well as the screws are small and a bit fragile. I will use it for a while and see if it holds up.

Sent from somewhere in Kent.
www.vapechat.co.uk - Vaping chat room

Last edited:
Scrub that rubber bung idea. I just woke up to an empty atty! ;(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom