What's new

Review Geekvape Blitzen RTA

I've ordered 5 bubble tank sections from fasttech if anyone needs a spare or replacment
I got my blitzen yesterday, and bust the larger glass installing it. If you have a spare i will gladly pay you for it and the postage. I find the tank pretty decent i ned to f about with builds in it as i don't think i have it perfect at the moment. So i still think the Manta is ahead for flavour. I am happy with the Blitzen so far, it also looks super on the G class i got a gunmetal colour to match .

I got my blitzen yesterday, and bust the larger glass installing it. If you have a spare i will gladly pay you for it and the postage. I find the tank pretty decent i ned to f about with builds in it as i don't think i have it perfect at the moment. So i still think the Manta is ahead for flavour. I am happy with the Blitzen so far, it also looks super on the G class i got a gunmetal colour to match .
It will be a pleasure mate ...

Great review.

I am looking for a new rta for work as my ijoy exo has had its day in the sun. How is it for leaking? Also, what is it like in single coil mode? Would you say it is juice thirsty?

If I get it I'll probably get the 4ml straight glass as not a fan of the bubble.

Cheers[emoji6]
It works pretty well in single coil mode....

And zero leaks....ever

Does anybody know the sizes of the screws in the build deck? I can't stand slotted screws and would prefer Allen/Hex or even Phillips. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Seemed like a waste starting a new thread for this so I'll just say it here.

This tanks works awesomely with 80vg juice!! Today, I accidentally brought with me a bottle of 80vg to work so I've had to use it, but usually I use 70vg for RTA's & 80vg for drippers & it wicks just great. Not that I've tried it too many times but I don't have many tanks that I can say that for

Last edited:
I've got two of these now thanks to this review. I love them, took a while to get the wicking right. Too much and you're at risk of getting a dry hit after a few pulls and too little and it leaks. Get it just right and it's a great tank. Using the bubble glass on them at the moment as they're kind of thirsty but I have some straight 4ml glass sections on the way. Thanks for a great review @MrTeaTime [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom