What's new

Review FastTech’s Bliss atomiser clone

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
It's something I paid for and had to make work myself. I don't like work. I do like writing even if no one enjoys reading it. POTV have to read it in case I've called Tom Cruise a closet gay, which I haven't. They read it but they are not responsible for it. I am. FastTech suck donkey balls.

Full review here

Screen shot 2013-12-13 at 17.05.04.png

FastTech, in their infinite wisdom, sent me a Bliss atomiser missing two screws and a washer. Maybe if I’d ordered three I would have been able to construct a working atty but I didn’t.

In the main I accept that one should be prepared to do some tinkering when paying budget prices…but there’s tinkering and then there’s building from scratch. But then I didn’t even buy this because I wanted it – I bought this because the original is made by Doc Dave and he has royally pissed me off. The minute he began attacking shops and group buy coordinators in the States with threatening letters rather than protecting his property properly and addressing why cloners clone he lost any goodwill I may have had for him.

So, Doc Dave, this one’s for you. This non-functioning one.

bliss1.jpg

The reduced volume in the cap does a fine job of concentrating flavour and if you can get one working it is a good vape. I’m using it now and one of my dogs is looking at me funny. I think the whistle codes in dog for “I am a cheap tosser who bought shit from China”. The dog obviously thought I was better than that.

As I’ve said before, I buy this crap to see if it works for me. The Bliss does work for me, it works very well. This would normally mean that I’d pass this atty on to someone else and go save for the original but, as I’ve already said, Doc Dave has proven himself to be a bit of a dick.

Maybe I’ll try to get a genuine Bliss second-hand.

bliss4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom