What's new

Review EHPRO Kayfun 3.1 & Lite clone review from Safer Vapers

Cheers great review :)

I received a ehpro kayfun lite a couple of weeks back but not from Garry from a different uk vendor, I agree it worked fine but the finish especially on the top steel tank section was hideous machine marks galore.

Maybe I just received one from a bad batch.

Cheers great review :)

I received a ehpro kayfun lite a couple of weeks back but not from Garry from a different uk vendor, I agree it worked fine but the finish especially on the top steel tank section was hideous machine marks galore.

Maybe I just received one from a bad batch.

Sorry to hear that mate, the ones we got were cool and had a nice even finish bud, Gary from kernow vapes is always a top bloke and If Im not happy with something he always sends a replacement ;-)

Sorry to hear that mate, the ones we got were cool and had a nice even finish bud, Gary from kernow vapes is always a top bloke and If Im not happy with something he always sends a replacement ;-)

Yep I might get one from him then, I did send the last one back without issues :) and tbh ehpro goods as you say in the review are good quality so definitely think it was a bad batch.

Back
Top Bottom