What's new

Review EHPro Big Bear RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the get along gang? I am the co founder [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

I have no idea why people try to piss me off so much, nothing pisses me off. Im just a happy guy [emoji3][emoji3]

I think this song sums up this thread perfectly:

Hi, is this where I tell you about our show on YouTube? :D

And @JustDave, you know that (edit: YOUR) post from earlier is gonna come back and bite us on the ass.

Roll on Expo ;)

Flippin' 'eck, that's a lot of reading! I saw the thread at about 3 pages, come back a few hours later and it's gone bonkers!

Bloody Youtubers are all knobheads with no friends anyway ;-)

The worlds have aligned, the tides have turned and the stars have collided, I can only think of one thing that has brought these titans of vaping to one thread ,we've had the man from his shed, the bearded biker and the man who has the hair of a greek god, who spends hours waxing his wood...............

I blame Donald Trumps inauguration, It can be the only this, the apocalypse is coming.........

The worlds have aligned, the tides have turned and the stars have collided, I can only think of one thing that has brought these titans of vaping to one thread ,we've had the man from his shed, the bearded biker and the man who has the hair of a greek god, who spends hours waxing his wood...............

I blame Donald Trumps inauguration, It can be the only this, the apocalypse is coming.........
Yes indeed ........ but ponder this thought, at least you know his botty is going to be sore :muhaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom