What's new

Review Cthulhu Hastur MTL RTA - Free giveaway!!!

How do I get added to the list. I need a doughnuts guide to forums lol

How do I get added to the list. I need a doughnuts guide to forums lol

I wouldn't worry, I'm not sure anyone has noticed but this is in the reviews section and if you watch the review the competition is some YouTube thing where you have to subscribe and comment on the guys YouTube channel, I only started the list as a 'forum in-joke' ... I guess nobody watched the video. :)

1. Simong
2. Shetland Sam
3. Daz_app
4. Michael Jackson
5. badboybez
6. KetracelWhite
7. Bulldog1964
8. Dorset
9. Instantlady
10. eightbitraptor
11. ZendeR
12. DjDoc
13.Qwackers98
14.killlgore

If you're not in,you'll never win.

What a splendid opportunity,
thank you

YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE TO PARTICIPATE I WILL TAKE THE LIST FROM THERE THE NAME OF THE CHANNEL IS LIKE MY USERNAME HERE, SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING...

YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE TO PARTICIPATE I WILL TAKE THE LIST FROM THERE THE NAME OF THE CHANNEL IS LIKE MY USERNAME HERE, SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING...

no, it's me that needs to say sorry ... I started the list, it was just a joke I wasn't expecting people to take it seriously.

I've subscribed and commented btw, it's nice to have another reviewer who enjoys MTL gear.

I have another username on YouTube than here. Things are getting complicated...

THE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS MAKE THIS FEEL LIKE A REPRIMAND.

I shall quietly decline this opportunity and leave the room.
[emoji16]

THE USE OF CAPITAL LETTERS MAKE THIS FEEL LIKE A REPRIMAND.

I shall quietly decline this opportunity and leave the room.
[emoji16]

Lol I’m totally getting this. I don’t like people yelling at me even when it’s just text formatting [emoji23]

I cannot stomach you tube reviews,I watched
1xvaping with vic....dull
1xrip tripper.....Nuff said
1xvaping bogan....cunt
Oh and a nature vape one yesterday as I got a DDP 1
and he looked as baffled as I did.
I'll stick with pot thanks

Back
Top Bottom