What's new

Review 3D dripper by Hcigar

Clonfuddled

Achiever
This product was provided to me free of charge by vapegeek. The opinions mentioned are entirely my own, and not those of potv.

This arrived yesterday.

DSC_0143.jpg

In the box was the dripper, a driptip, a back with 2 premade coils/wicks, 1 set of spare O-rings and 1 set of spare screws and wicks.

Took it apart and gave it a wash. and this is the dripper when all (except 1 screw ill explain why in a bit)

parts.jpg

This one come with the 510 adapter which is a big plus, but no phillips screw driver.

So far I taken it to bits 3 times, I find the threads are all nice and smooth. build it at least 4 times, different builds premade coils, standard coils with cotton, and vertical. Most of which was 0.8-0.9 ohms on dual coils and 1.5 ohm on premade coils, vertical single at 1.6 ohm.

It seem a bit fiddly to build on, screws and washers are same colour of the kanthal and makes it hard to see if the kanthal is in place. Another thing that made it slightly hard to build on was the fact that the posts might move as they hold the piece that separates the tank to the rest, and you have to make sure you do not place the post over the refill screw. Once you got it all set up. Its a matter of filling the tank. Now you WILL need a needle bottle. The only way to fill it is sticking the needle from the bottle through the filling screw. To make sure it fill right you will need to make sure the needle is in deep, it is filled once juice start coming out the hole. Now I will need to add there is no spare filler screw included. Don't lose it, I almost lost it a few times.

Adjust the airflow ring and press it on top of where the coils are. If you use to much force you will press it down (you will hear slurp sounds if its the case) which means you released juice in to the chamber with the coils. It is suppose to remove excess liquid when you release it, but have found it not to do that as much as I would want, so be aware you may have a lot of juice in the chanber before throwing it in your pockets and lay it down.

All being said im rather impressed with this. Expected not to like it and it to not be all that, but no matter what build I put on I have had decent vapour and flavour have been amazing. With some my juices I have had to out it down as the flavour was to much.

Another issue it has solved is lose driptip. Now most times when I get an item I find the driptip sits lose to a point it will easy come off your pocket or lose it on the way out the pocket. This one sits very firm, to a point if I were to grab it but the driptip and lift it of the surface it would not fall of.

I been using it on my vanilla, m16 clone and mvp2. Here it is on the vanilla

DSC_0154.jpg

I will be taking this apart again tomorrow ill be taking some more pics of the assembling and adding them to this thread.

Part two:

DSC_0149[1].jpg

I first put on the 510 adaptor:

DSC_0150[1].jpg

Now I add the spring:

DSC_0152[1].jpg

Now we need to add the part that separates the tank from the coil chamber. This slides in on top of the spring:

DSC_0154[1].jpg

You will need to keep it in place till the negative posts are in place:

DSC_0156[1].jpg

The negative posts screws on:

DSC_0158[1].jpg

Spacer for positive post screws on:

DSC_0161[1].jpg

And time for the screw of the positive to be added:

DSC_0162[1].jpg

We are now ready to put in coils :

DSC_0164[1].jpg

At this point I would fill up the tank with juice. You will need a needle bottle for this. I would say it takes about 1.5 - 2.0 ml:

DSC_0165[1].jpg

Wicks goes in. Just to show the juice coming in I am using a screwdriver to press the compartment down:

DSC_0168[1].jpg

Last and not least the top cap:

DSC_0169[1].jpg

and with driptip:

DSC_0171[1].jpg

Last edited:
I fancy a go with one of these, as an RDA with a tank appeals. My only query is, are the air holes modifiable?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

yes you can change the airflow

there are 4 holes in different size on the inner ring. you have an outer ring that allows you to change the amount of air flow. The inner holes are maked with a round dots on the top part od the inner ring., so they are relative easy to locate.

Just been cleaning again as I am wanting to try some new juice I got coming but im sure you will get the gist of the picture

DSC_0173[1].jpg

Nice idea but to messy and to much faff for my liking . Will be selling mine

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Nice idea but to messy and to much faff for my liking . Will be selling mine

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Gimme a heads up when you do,I might be interested.Thanks

I'm going to butt in here.

I have a clone of unknown origin that was sent to me and I was going to absolutely murder it in a review. There were a number of stand-out points that meant it was going to be easy: the smell of machine oil, the minute 1mm dual holes, the fixings and the shit laser engraving. And then there's the huge chamber. It all points to a spectacularly disappointing experience.

...but...

I cleaned it up, changed the screws for some proper stainless ones from a highly rated vendor of wick and wire, closed my eyes and prayed to the God of Tits & Wine. It looks very similar to yours, identical even. A dual coil coming in at around 1.2ohm and filled with Snake Oil (that I've grown to dislike) so good juice wouldn't be wasted.

It is, and I say this as a massive fan of Atmomixani (with the emphasis on massive), outstandingly surprising. Do not write this dripper off. Try a higher resistance, raise the coils slightly above the airholes, and with an 18500 in hybrid mode on a Nem it packs out flavour and vape. And when I say that I mean I have been reaching for it in place of my Origen and now look at Snake Oil with fresh eyes.

The cap is reduced inside, hence the flavour, and running above 1 ohm means it can happily sit on any old 350 or 500 for a cracking stealth vape...well, until you exhale the cloud. Clearly I won't keep it because it falls outside my desire to support original manufacturers - so I'll be giving this away for free - but I'll tell you this, I'm absolutely getting an Atmomixani 3D. The well means it is like a mini-tank, I've refilled once today but then I have been playing with other toys.

If your bag is sub-ohm cloud chasing then forget it but if you like to get the full flavour from your dripping experience you'll not need to adjust the air holes, just your coils. And that's the other thing, I bloody hate threading wire through small holes in posts, this is a welcome return to trapping them under a screw (or between the two washers on the positive pin), an absolute boon for those of us with failing eyesight.

The 3D is a great little bit of kit and I'm excited to have found something else to spend money on instead of two new tyres.

Got the real deal Mawsley......but no pukka nem to hybrid on..... bought from gmichaela have origen v2 on way
may put in classies in near future as it looks shit with adaptor.

Back
Top Bottom