What's new

Wotofo Profile Mesh RDA Build & Review

Received mine today and i am suitably impressed. No chance of over squonking as the air holes are high. great flavour and vapour.
The build was simple enough, just follow the instructions and all should be well. I can see me replacing quite a few for the Profile.

Nice review! I got the Profile from the UK, and the Niagara (for £26.05!) from aliexpress. Cheers boss!

Thanks Martvb60

Are you finding the long lifespan also? trying pudding type juice in my 2nd one, 2 weeks on that one so far, the mesh looks a little dark but the wicks still white.

really great in depth review, the only problem i found with the profile was getting them out the box ;) lol other than that i love the profile for the reasons you have stated, i tend to vape mine about 54watts & the flavour is great.

Last edited:
great review kinda gave me the nudge i needed to go for my first squonker

Just had a pleasant surprise from the Profile :)

After reading about @WotofoOfficial new Mesh RTA I read they have narrowed the drip tip, so this gave me the idea of trying a 510 drip tip with an adaptor from another atty, shoved a 4mm bore 510 tip on it and I MUCH prefer the draw you get from it! widish open airflow but a more restrictive draw through the drip tip has released even more flavour.

I've just spent 10 minutes outdoors testing back and forth between 510 and 810 and the 510 wins for me, not sure what if any impact this will have on the Mesh style coil with less air but I'm going to keep the 510 on it.

Give it a try and let me know if you agree, pretty sure it's not my imagination, it was a hotter vape on a mech but I also tried it on my Niagara and dropped the wattage a little.

Back
Top Bottom