What's new

Wotofo Profile 1.5 RDA

Mine just arrived.. Well, an hour or two ago anyway......... I found it much easier to fit the mesh strip on this. I've tried one juice through it on the 0.13ohm mesh and already I've seen enough...........I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on another.

Which leaves me with two 'normal' profiles and about 30 or 40 spare mesh strips to use up :D

I’ve had mine a week now. Absolutely love it.

As the poster above noted the deck is much better to work with than the profile with the clamps popping back perfectly. The airflow took some getting used to but I’ve settled for closing off all of the top row bar two slots and keeping the bottom row open. Incredible flavour and handles vaping at 70w-80w with ease (even though my sweet spot is 64w). Squonks perfectly. Not even the hint of a dry hit. Chain Vapes perfectly too

Lovely finish on the tank too.

Best dripper since erm...the profile!!

Really trying to resist buying one of these as i have 3 Profiles and 4 Unity's and i don't want to fall down the rabbit hole of replacing all 3 if they are that much better. :2thumbsup:

Really trying to resist buying one of these as i have 3 Profiles and 4 Unity's and i don't want to fall down the rabbit hole of replacing all 3 if they are that much better. :2thumbsup:
I've got 3 of each & use them all :D

Christ, that is a lot of profile action! I have one and was loathe to try the 1.5, but once I saw it on ecigone for a score I was in. The bad news is that it is definitely better (in my view).....

Received some for review, couple as gifts & bought 3. Plus the prerelease version of the 1.5 x 2 :D

Love mine. I’ve only tried the extreme mesh so far but it’s a lovely vape. I’m guilty of trying new eliquids so often but I did try one of my favourites first when I got this rda, and the flavour I think was a slight improvement over the original profile which I hold in really high regard.

How is everyone finding the coil life with the new dripper? I’m finding I’m having to change mine more often. I’ve also found with the chill that it’ll start to dry hit when the mesh has had it.

I suspect the shorter coil life span is due to vaping at higher wattage than on the profile?

How is everyone finding the coil life with the new dripper? I’m finding I’m having to change mine more often. I’ve also found with the chill that it’ll start to dry hit when the mesh has had it.

I suspect the shorter coil life span is due to vaping at higher wattage than on the profile?
To be honest found lifespan no real difference. Only custard ejuice seems to shorten life a bit but tend to use fruity flavours as prefer custard/desserts at lower watts.

Back
Top Bottom