What's new

Pugsley's Gale Force Review of the Geekvape Baron RDA

I wish I had seen your review before I bought one, it's been in the drawer of shame for a few weeks now.

On the astronaut side of things, I nearly made it. My dad said if he wasn't drunk on the night of my conception I'd have been shot into space.
Yeah to be fair it's probably not one that will see the light of day too often, not my bag at all, needs my flavaz ;) thanks for taking the time to read my nonsense lol ;) and cheers for the comment!

Can confirm that your review is absolutely spot on. Not that reviewing royalty such as yourself needed my confirmation but you know what I mean.
Dem cloud tho, innit bra?
Airflow is a bit mental. Almost on full shut it's still like no resistance at all
Exactly, wayyyy too much airflow, some people might dig it, but I think the majority will find it too airy, thanks for the comment man...'vape royalty' baaaahha...hmm...not sure about that lmaoo

You're very welcome, thanks for taking the time to comment ;)

I would really like the Baron rda if it was a 28mm or 30mm dripper, with all that airflow the thing needs big ID coils. I have the Warhead, it's a mad thing, I think a 30mm Baron would eclipse it on the flavour front, which the Warhead just doesn't really do that well on (unsurprisingly).

Exactly, wayyyy too much airflow, some people might dig it, but I think the majority will find it too airy, thanks for the comment man...'vape royalty' baaaahha...hmm...not sure about that lmaoo
I said "reviewing royalty". Don't get carried away son ;) haha
I'm definitely glad I got it, but it's also definitely not a contender for "top RDA" for me.
Your review is absolutely spot on in every way. I often find myself agreeing and disagreeing with reviews but not yours, sir

I would really like the Baron rda if it was a 28mm or 30mm dripper, with all that airflow the thing needs big ID coils. I have the Warhead, it's a mad thing, I think a 30mm Baron would eclipse it on the flavour front, which the Warhead just doesn't really do that well on (unsurprisingly).
A 30mm Baron would actually be quite epic, I'd prob pull the trigger on one of those for sure, not enough 30mm RDA's on the market if you ask me ;)

I said "reviewing royalty". Don't get carried away son ;) haha
I'm definitely glad I got it, but it's also definitely not a contender for "top RDA" for me.
Your review is absolutely spot on in every way. I often find myself agreeing and disagreeing with reviews but not yours, sir
Reviewing royalty is like...basically real royalty though right....if not better...I mean I'm not German for a start so....winner there :hmm:.......but hey...I'll take it.....and you can't take it back now,,,:14:
It's great when someone agrees with you but at the end of the day, even if someone doesn't agree with my review they still might get some enjoyment out of reading it, that's what I aim for :57:

Back
Top Bottom