What's new

Pugsley's full scale fire breathing review of the Wotofo Elder Dragon RDA

does that air flow ring come off ? ..challenge ? get the dremel out and take 1mm off each side ..you could even go as far as opening up the holes themselves ..
then send it back to wotofo .. with a note say this is better ..
Yeah you know...I probably could.....:hmm: ...not sure how Wotofo would feel about that though :D lol

I placed my coil slightly lower than they recommend and it's less restrictive and still very flavourful

i recieved mine today & after wicking it at first with the supplied shoe lace i found it to tight so rewicked using cotton bacon & this thing is deffo flavour banger & it was a nice surprise to find the coil tool supplied.

Great review, very fun to read and equally as informative!

This is one RDA I have come close to buying on several occasions. Any thoughts on this compared to the recurve in the flavour department? I’ve just assumed myself without knowing that it is basically a slightly more restrictive recurve so would be interested to know if I assumed wrong. Especially if some think this is better, which would make me purchase this right away.

Great review, very fun to read and equally as informative!

This is one RDA I have come close to buying on several occasions. Any thoughts on this compared to the recurve in the flavour department? I’ve just assumed myself without knowing that it is basically a slightly more restrictive recurve so would be interested to know if I assumed wrong. Especially if some think this is better, which would make me purchase this right away.
I've got both & prefer the Dragon on mechs/mech squonkers. The Recurve I find better with the after market top cap as it doesn't get as hot as the metal stock & flavour is better. Both great single coil RDAs.

I've got both & prefer the Dragon on mechs/mech squonkers. The Recurve I find better with the after market top cap as it doesn't get as hot as the metal stock & flavour is better. Both great single coil RDAs.

Cheers for sharing! Sounds like it is fairly close then as I suspected. Wotofo have brought out some lovely collabs the last few years.

Cheers for sharing! Sounds like it is fairly close then as I suspected. Wotofo have brought out some lovely collabs the last few years.
They have. Not all has been to my taste but all have been good. I hated the Recurve until I got the optional top cap. The Elder Dragon was a slow grower & It took a while to get used to the Elevate. Normal preference is something fairly airy so these went against the grain but persevering with various builds & there's not one I'd reject. The onlty one I haven't used is the STNG but that's an out & out MTL RDA but did get plenty of praise. There's some new stuff coming that I'm keen to see as well.

They have. Not all has been to my taste but all have been good. I hated the Recurve until I got the optional top cap. The Elder Dragon was a slow grower & It took a while to get used to the Elevate. Normal preference is something fairly airy so these went against the grain but persevering with various builds & there's not one I'd reject. The onlty one I haven't used is the STNG but that's an out & out MTL RDA but did get plenty of praise. There's some new stuff coming that I'm keen to see as well.

I loved the recurve out of the box, even the supplied coil was amongst the nicest I have tried. I’m just not a fan of the outer looks. The dual looks much nicer but I’m generally happy with single coil. I should look into the updated top caps myself.

Back
Top Bottom