What's new

Geekvape Tengu RDA.........

BULLDOG1964

Legend
This is a review for the new Geekvape Tengu RDA .........
I won this great RDA in @heaven gifts kind giveaway so this review is in my own words and nobody else........
I will start with what you get in the box......
1. Tengu RDA size 24mm x 22.3mm.
2. 1 standard 510 pin and bf squonk 510 pin.
3. 2 coils ( NI80 Fused Clapton 0.3ohm ) .
4. 2 Feather cotton ( lace type ) .
5. 2 810 drip tips 1 of which is a low profile tip.
6. A bag of spares ie: O - Rings - T screwdriver - Allen key - 510 drip tip adapter and screws.

Now my thoughts on the Tengu RDA........
I found this rda to be one of the easiest RDAs to build on.
It gave great flavour and clouds.
I have tried different coils in it from kanthal calptons NI80 flat fused claptons and brochome and all work really well.
The only con i can find with the Tengu RDA is that it is a duel coil RDA only it would of been nice to see it as a single coil as well but you cant have everything.....
I will give this RDA a score of 9/10 only due to the fact that its a duel coil RDA only........

I would recommend anyone who is thinking of buying this RDA to buy one i dont think you will regret it i really do like it myself.

This Geekvape RDA is available @heaven gifts for USD 29.90 = £ 23.28.........

Thanks for your time and reading my review.........

how airy is it fully open ?
I like a airy RDA myself and i found it just our i like it fully open and it would suit a vaper who does not like a too airy RDA with the air holes closed as you can close it to how much air flow that suits you due to the honeycomb air holes it is a very good RDA if you like the Profile RDA you will love this......

This is a review for the new Geekvape Tengu RDA .........
I won this great RDA in @heaven gifts kind giveaway so this review is in my own words and nobody else........
I will start with what you get in the box......
1. Tengu RDA size 24mm x 22.3mm.
2. 1 standard 510 pin and bf squonk 510 pin.
3. 2 coils ( NI80 Fused Clapton 0.3ohm ) .
4. 2 Feather cotton ( lace type ) .
5. 2 810 drip tips 1 of which is a low profile tip.
6. A bag of spares ie: O - Rings - T screwdriver - Allen key - 510 drip tip adapter and screws.

Now my thoughts on the Tengu RDA........
I found this rda to be one of the easiest RDAs to build on.
It gave great flavour and clouds.
I have tried different coils in it from kanthal calptons NI80 flat fused claptons and brochome and all work really well.
The only con i can find with the Tengu RDA is that it is a duel coil RDA only it would of been nice to see it as a single coil as well but you cant have everything.....
I will give this RDA a score of 9/10 only due to the fact that its a duel coil RDA only........

I would recommend anyone who is thinking of buying this RDA to buy one i dont think you will regret it i really do like it myself.

This Geekvape RDA is available @heaven gifts for USD 29.90 = £ 23.28.........

Thanks for your time and reading my review.........
Cool, you've joined the club. Unless you've done others and I've missed them. Expecting more Bulldog reviews now mate. Actually that has a really good ring to it. I'd trademark that if I was you. :thumbup:

Cool, you've joined the club. Unless you've done others and I've missed them. Expecting more Bulldog reviews now mate. Actually that has a really good ring to it. I'd trademark that if I was you. :thumbup:
Thanks mate there should be another review coming soon as i have been approached by a company to do a review for them so keep a eye out .........

Thanks mate there should be another review coming soon as i have been approached by a company to do a review for them so keep a eye out .........
Good one mate, I will. "Bulldog Vapes. Reviews you sink your teeth into!" :thumbup:

I know I'm late to the show, but I've seen this used with a single coil. Pretty sure they just used extra cotton to fill the space of the missing coil. Fancy trying one myself

I know I'm late to the show, but I've seen this used with a single coil. Pretty sure they just used extra cotton to fill the space of the missing coil. Fancy trying one myself
I have not used it myself as a single coil as yet but will try it to see.......

Back
Top Bottom