What's new

Wotofo Manik Mini

Ahh, OK, that is interesting, did you find the vape rather hot, or is that just me?
Yeah it is quite hot the 15-18W coil is okay but at 12W with 50/50 for me but the other pod just to hot and no flavour I dont think it could have been a great little device

I was supposed to receive one of these but the Chinese new year meant it's sat awaiting dispatch, my own fault as I delayed as I turned it down the first time it was offered.

thats true & as we we speak she is slobbering over the Innokin sceptre after seen the post , edit my bad its not sceptre she likes but Eleaf iSolo Air @Vapaneezer Scrooge put up :)
The iSolo Air is a cracking little device, better still Eleaf have finally produced decent MTL coils, the Sceptre has already fallen out of favour due to the smoother vape from the new Sensis though, 2021 has been MTL heaven for me so far.

Nice honest review @andi52
For some reason Wotofo think that people who MTL like a really hot vape, I had one of their kits where the rating on the coil was 18w-22w, crazy.

I've watched about 10 youtube reviews, which is most of them, everyone seems to look a bit pained. Yet they still say it's a good vape, a reasonable vape, someone gave it 6 or 7 out of ten, even that's far too high :18:

One guy was honest and said if you buy one, you'd best stockpile the replacement pods (that would be expensive :hmm:) because you might not be able to get them for long. Gonna grab mine and have another go :doh:

I've watched about 10 youtube reviews, which is most of them, everyone seems to look a bit pained. Yet they still say it's a good vape, a reasonable vape, someone gave it 6 or 7 out of ten, even that's far too high :18:

One guy was honest and said if you buy one, you'd best stockpile the replacement pods (that would be expensive :hmm:) because you might not be able to get them for long. Gonna grab mine and have another go :doh:
Why put yourself through it mate, leave it alone man and step away. If it's no good, it's no good. I've seen a few reviews where people grimace when vaping, always makes me laugh for some reason.

Why put yourself through it mate, leave it alone man and step away. If it's no good, it's no good. I've seen a few reviews where people grimace when vaping, always makes me laugh for some reason.

I'll use the pods i have, I like to give things a chance, just burnt my bottom lip again though
rofl.gif

Hot to the point it burns your lips? OMFG.
Thanks for your honest review.

I have a 18650 Manik and, OK its a different animal, but its just the oposite of what you describe. Im glad I have the good one :D

Back
Top Bottom