What's new

VooPoo Vinci X

eyeball kid

Legend
Here we have the Vinci X from Voopoo. This was supplied for review by the ever lovely Cortana from @Healthcabin
These represent my own thoughts and not those of potv.

You get your vinci x, one pod, charge lead, instructions and two coils. The coils are slightly different from the regular vinci. You get two mesh coils, one 0.3 ohm and one 0.6ohm. Note: This kit requires a battery (18650) purchased separately. If your not sure about your battery safety or what to order, give ben at fogstar a shout.
WP_20200102_20_14_06_Pro.jpg

As you can see the Vinci x is very similar in appearance to the vinci I and others reviewed last year. It's a tad taller and slightly more robust.
This bad boy can hit 70w of power but as it's equipped with the very clever gene chip, you can only turn this up to the maximum safe level for the coil you choose to use. This feature is a boon as your not going to blow your coil by accidentally (we've all done it) pushing the coil too hard. Also there's an automatic dry coil protection feature so you should never have to deal with dry hits due to the vinci throttling back the wattage if your coil isn't yet fully saturated with juice.
Features are simple.
A fire button at the top, a big clear colour screen for your coil info, puff counter and wattage plus a clock which I've actually found handy. Two buttons at the bottom adjust wattage up and down.
You can lock the mod off by hitting a variation of these buttons and enter into the menu with three fast clicks of the fire button.
Switching on and off is the usual give fast button hits.
The menu is very simple with little to muck around with. Pretty much just a record of all the puffs taken in the last fortnight. Odd choice but at least new vapers won't get into trouble.
There's no auto fire option here. To vape, you must hit the fire button and despite what I've seen in a few other review's this isn't going to change with future firmware upgrades as the auto draw contact us absent under the pod.
WP_20200102_20_17_01_Pro.jpg

WP_20200102_20_15_10_Pro.jpg

The pod is exactly the same as the vinci and they're interchangeable. You can get pods in tpd 2ml or regular 5ml options. I'd urge you to grab some from sourcemore in the 5.5ml size for ease as you won't have to keep refilling.
This throws up the two downsides. The refilling port is a rubber bung at the base of the pod. It's not the most sturdy but the pods are. I'd love to see top filling options made available.
Issue two is that the coils still weep ever so slightly. No biggie and pretty standard in vaping but the seals could do with a little upgrade.
Pods are held in via good string magnets. You also get a choice of two airflow holes depending which way you got your pod.( See previous review of vinci).
WP_20200102_20_14_53_Pro.jpg

The vinci x is every bit as impressive to use as the vinci. Great at dtl with high vg juice. Huge clouds and masses of flavour. The build is outstanding. You can purchase higher mtl coils separately which also give amazing flavour, can't fault it. The bonus in this model is the much longer battery life available with a separate battery, downside for some will be lack of auto draw.
Bonus news is there's a very good rba available now for cheap vaping plus a top adapter that turns the vinci x into a mod ready to accept any tank with a 510 fitting.
WP_20200102_20_14_06_Pro.jpg

I give these away after review to prevent any funny business but mrs kid has nicked this one and is using it daily then switching to basic vinci for her other juice. Very high praise.
Brilliant bit of kit.
Get yours here.https://www.healthcabin.net/voopoo-...em-kit-with-5-pnp-coils-included-p/23244.html

Huge thanks to cortana from @Healthcabin .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom