What's new

vaporesso zero (Renova). part 2 of the vaporesso pods.

eyeball kid

Legend
This is part two of the new vaporesso pod systems rundown. These are my thoughts and do not necessarily represent those of POTV as a whole.
A big thank you to @Vaporesso for supplying these to us for a go.
WP_20190408_15_52_53_Pro.jpg

Included in the package is the zero with a single pod, a quick charge usb lead, fill bottle and institutional manual and guarantee.
WP_20190414_20_34_44_Pro.jpg

Anyone who has already read my or any of the other Apes reviews of the aurora play, This little beauty has exactly the same spec as the aurora but in a more compact and simple little package.
The body is solid and seems to be constructed of a tough alloy. Numerous colours are available.
We have a 650mah battery that takes under 45mins to fully charge via the sun port on the base. Three power modes activated by the led highlighted button on the centre of the pod body, 9, 10.5 & 12.5w. The coil in the supplied pod is the same excellent modern ceramic based 1.3ohm.
The pod is a completely different shape to the aurora and more in the popular design I like to call the duck beak. The draw seems exactly the same as the authors though, a comfortable mtl.
Good news is the pod also maintains the excellent sprung seal fill port which you can fill with most fine nib liquid bottles or the supplied fill bottle. The pod is 2mls as per tpd regulations.
You adjust the wattage by three simple clicks of the button to scroll through the wattage. The button is also used to switch the device on and off plus highlight the battery charge.
This is an automatic draw based system (it produces vapour the instant you inhale on the drip tip with no need to press any buttons).
WP_20190414_20_33_34_Pro.jpg

What's the difference between the two then eyeball.
In operation we have exactly the same device but what vaporesso have done here is cater for all tastes. They are right not to change anything about the spec too as it's fantastic.
Again I've had zero leaks in ten day's of constant use and the zero naturally lays on its side so this is important. I've also been slinging this in my pocket wherever I go with no fear of liquid stains.
It again delivers the same great flavours. I filled mine up with some high nic pf vapes lemon grab (courtesy of the ever generous @instantlady) as it's a great vape in the sun. It's a 50/50 liquid and at the higher nic it kept up wicking perfectly. I'd suggest a 70% of liquid if your a chain vaper.
The ceramic coil needs time to break in but once it does it's as good as any small stock coil tank I've used. I preferred the middle wattage but vaporesso have got this Just right as the lower wattage delivers a good cool vape and the top wattage a warm flavour filled vape.
I preferred the drip tip on the Aurora but the zero is much easier to live with due to it's compact size.
The Zero also contains the omni board dry hit prevention which throttles back the power if it senses the coil isn't fully saturated. Such a good feature and a real coil saver (particularly good for a beginner).
So both of these pods are fantastic and an essential part of your vale collection. As to which one is for you, that's entirely down to personal taste.
You can grab one from vaporesso
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/zero
Or your favourite vendor.
VAPORESSO-ZERO-SILVER.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom