What's new

Vaporesso LUXE 80

mattc1

Achiever
After winning this device in a give away i am just going to say a few things about it, So here goes.

Pro's.
Its small
very well built
looks good
good battery life
Bright display.

Cons.
Noisy air flow
Tank seems a bit fragile
Variable voltage {don't think there is any need for this}.

Overall it is a good little device, its the first time in a long time i have used something like this. Also have to say i was quite impressed with the coils and how long they lasted, again i honestly can't remember when i last used a stock coil, but was pleasantly surprised with how it performed {GTX Coils}. If i was going away and needed something to throw in my bag last minute then this would fit the bill nice!. One last thing it was good that Vaporesso put 2 coils in the box, so once you had used the first one you had time to order or go out and replace whilst using the 2nd one.

Thanx to @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) for this also @Vaporesso.

Kind regards,

Matt.

After winning this device in a give away i am just going to say a few things about it, So here goes.

Pro's.
Its small
very well built
looks good
good battery life
Bright display.

Cons.
Noisy air flow
Tank seems a bit fragile
Variable voltage {don't think there is any need for this}.

Overall it is a good little device, its the first time in a long time i have used something like this. Also have to say i was quite impressed with the coils and how long they lasted, again i honestly can't remember when i last used a stock coil, but was pleasantly surprised with how it performed {GTX Coils}. If i was going away and needed something to throw in my bag last minute then this would fit the bill nice!. One last thing it was good that Vaporesso put 2 coils in the box, so once you had used the first one you had time to order or go out and replace whilst using the 2nd one.

Thanx to @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) for this also @Vaporesso.

Kind regards,

Matt.
Great quick review mate, they certainly do look well built!

Back
Top Bottom