What's new

Vaporesso GTX One. Review by DeeDee

Hi there ape and apettes!

So a big thank you to @Vaporesso for letting me review this kit and share my personal feedback.
These are my opinions only.

I was very much looking forward to reviewing this kit as i already love the GTX coils and have reviewed the PM80 and PM30 so i knew this should be good!

In the box
1 x Vaporesso GTX One mod
1 x GTX Tank 18 3ml or 2ml tpd
1 x GTX 0.8ohm Mesh Coil
1 x GTX 1.2ohm Mesh Coil
O-rings
1 x Spare Glass
1 x Type C USB Cable
1 x User manual, Warranty Card

20200707_184554.jpg 20200627_120244.jpg 20200707_184711.jpg

What I like......PROs

To be honest there isnt much i dont like! :11:
  • Small set up with the mod and 18mm tank
  • Uses the GTX coils which are all amazing!
  • Push and Plug coils
  • I like the weight and feel of the kit, i mostly use pods so wasn't sure how this would compare to the feel and weight but didnt really make any difference.
  • 510 replaceable drip tip. The one it comes with is good, i really like it but nice having the option to switch it.
  • Nice clicky buttons
  • 2000mah!! Very good battery life, as its more mtl it just keeps going
  • Airflow, oh the AF is fab, you can really dial it down or have it nice & open depending on your preference. Easy to adjust too.
  • Easy to use mod, you can lock it too
  • Nice big fill hole
  • Pleasing on the eye
  • Type C charging, fast charge
  • My personal preference is the 1.2 regular coil, it has a tighter draw than the 1.2 Mesh.
20200707_190425.jpg

20200707_191804.jpg
A few little annoying points.....
  • You have to unscrew the top cap to fill, personally i would have preferred a push to fill.
  • I have used 3 different coils during my review. 1 x 1.2 regular, 1.2 Mesh and and 1 x 0.8 and one of the 1.2 had some minor leakage.
Variety of colours available.......
20200707_184827.jpg

All GTX coils and compatible devices
Screenshot_20200626-115437_Chrome.jpg

More information can be found here:
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/gtx-one

Thanks for reading my review, feel free to leave any feedback you may have or questions on the product or my review

Have a good evening!

Dee
AREmoji_20200629_160911_36205.png

Last edited:
Have been using this too Dee and agree with everything you say. It's a great compact kit for MTL. The only thing I will add is to do with the 1.2 ohm coils. Like you I prefer the draw and flavour of the standard 1.2 ohm coil. As you say the 1.2 ohm mesh coil is slightly looser and initially I wasn't impressed with the flavour that much. However IMO the recommended range of this coil, 7 to 11 watts is misleading. It wasn't until I bumped the watts up that the flavour improved. After breaking in the coil I think it works better in the 13 to 15 watt range. Just my opinion though.

Have been using this too Dee and agree with everything you say. It's a great compact kit for MTL. The only thing I will add is to do with the 1.2 ohm coils. Like you I prefer the draw and flavour of the standard 1.2 ohm coil. As you say the 1.2 ohm mesh coil is slightly looser and initially I wasn't impressed with the flavour that much. However IMO the recommended range of this coil, 7 to 11 watts is misleading. It wasn't until I bumped the watts up that the flavour improved. After breaking in the coil I think it works better in the 13 to 15 watt range. Just my opinion though.
Thanks Rew. Absolutely valid point!!
I don't think i went over 11.5 but i think i still have the coil so im going to give it another whirl.

Always feel free to add anything, you are my Yoda
:yoda:

Thanks Rew. Absolutely valid point!!
I don't think i went over 11.5 but i think i still have the coil so im going to give it another whirl.

Always feel free to add anything, you are my Yoda
:yoda:

I think I prefer to chip in on a review and add a few thoughts here and there rather than do a full review. Thanks.

Nice review Dee.

I don't mind the screw top on the tank. Maybe because I use mainly rtas and they've all got screw tops.

Good one Dee. I envy you, your testing some of the best vapes Vaporesso ever created.

One question a bit off topic... are the 1.2 mesh GTX coils hard to find right now or its just my impression?

Great review @DeeDee
You're spot on about the standard 1.2 coil being the best, tried one of the ones you kindly sent me and now ordered more. I can see me ordering a second tank in the near future!

Good one Dee. I envy you, your testing some of the best vapes Vaporesso ever created.

One question a bit off topic... are the 1.2 mesh GTX coils hard to find right now or its just my impression?
Hi matey

I am, very lucky tbh, not quite sure how i got to review so many great devices lol

I haven't tried to order any personally. I didnt even know they done a mesh version of the 1.2 till i receivef the gtx one kit.
Maybe as its new the mesh coil is still being released. I will check and let u know asap

Dee

Hi matey

I am, very lucky tbh, not quite sure how i got to review so many great devices lol

I haven't tried to order any personally. I didnt even know they down a mesh version of the 1.2 till i receives the gtx one kit.
Maybe as its new the mesh coil is still being released. I will check and let u know asap

Dee
Ok

Found some here.

https://www.ubervape.co.uk/vaporesso-gtx-coils---pack-of-5-32032-p.asp

AND

https://vapeuk.co.uk/products/vaporesso-gtx-replacement-coils

Back
Top Bottom