What's new

Vandy Vape "Jackaroo" 70w Pod Kit.

Great review @Astral. How do you rate the Jackaroo vs the Innokin Kroma-z & Innokin Sensis?

Last edited:
Hey @Astral

Really great review my lovely, always a good read!

Thank you for sharing
Screenshot_20210326-081908_Bitmoji.jpg

Great review @Astral. How do you rate the Jackaroo vs the Innokin Kroma-z & Innokin Sensis?

Very very tough call @Quahog5. The Kroma-Z and Jackaroo are almost equal first for me with the Sensis a close second. You can't go wrong with either. I guess hand-feel wins it... I have both by my side right now.

Cheers @Astral. I have the Kroma-z and really like it, just wish the pods were clear so I can check the liquid level without having to put my reading glasses on!

Update.

Having now received the RDTA, I can report it's every bit as good as I'd hoped for and a complete triumph for Vandy Vape. This addition has made a good kit better.

I found it to coil and wick as easily as any tank and to outperform many too.

With the airflow fully closed the draw is MTL tight, but loosens significantly to an open RDL with even a fraction open.

Working on the deck is easy enough although you'll need a little dexterity to slip coil's the legs under the post screws.
Tightening, adjusting and clipping are all no trouble at all. Wicking was just as easy.

My build was a 5-wrap, 3mm ID, 28g SS316 round wire one, coming in at 0.57 ohms.

IMG_20210419_153118.jpg IMG_20210419_152924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom