What's new

Univapo Miso.

I do love your style of review, Astral, no matter the Kipo or the Miso. Readable and relax! Enjoyed your words very much. lol

Our Miso Pro will release next week. Hope I can send you the first batch of samples for the purpose of review. ;-)

Miso pro is coil replaceable, metal bottom, bigger battery, it's an improve of Miso kit. I bet you will like it. lol

Have a lovely day!

Best Wishes,
Univapo

Nice review again Astral. The looser draw option sounds perfect for me. I like that a lot of manufacturers are giving that option on pods at the moment.

I do hate you though cause I've got tthat song stuck in my head now. Used to love it back in the day.

I do love your style of review, Astral, no matter the Kipo or the Miso. Readable and relax! Enjoyed your words very much. lol

Our Miso Pro will release next week. Hope I can send you the first batch of samples for the purpose of review. ;-)

Miso pro is coil replaceable, metal bottom, bigger battery, it's an improve of Miso kit. I bet you will like it. lol

Have a lovely day!

Best Wishes,
Univapo

Thank you @Univapo. I'm looking to trying it. It sounds like you're right on the button.

Luv and hugz.

Back
Top Bottom